What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, not us. But we have one about 2 minutes from our house that is always good.

. . . we have one about 2 minutes from our house that is always good.
I wish we had one within 20 minutes of us. I just don't like the ones here in KC.

I wish we had one within 20 minutes of us. I just don't like the ones here in KC.

Im with you, I used to go to Outback once a week, but when I moved the closest one is 20 minutes. Im a sucker for the shrimp on the barbie and the rack of lamb.

They can't make the lamb out here. The ones in the Bay Area, I have had no problem with. Perfect every time. Probably the same in L.A. But in Kansas, just try to get them to cook it right. Hasn't happened yet, and I think they ran out of chances. I could get a steak, but it's Kansas City; I can get a great steak anywhere.

True, I used to get the Salmon griller too, that was always tasty. I think the main reason I went a lot was because they were open late. The one by me is open until 11 on weeknights.

frozen pizza.

What kind? Please don't say Totinos!

071921007683.jpg

I tried that kind. Once.

And that's all I got to say about that.

I tried that kind. Once.

And that's all I got to say about that.

No wonder the poor fellow is looking forward to Christmas dinner so much.

I think we ALL are looking forward to that (and, referring back to an earlier post of yours, mine is Christmas Eve dinner, not Christmas dinner).

I hope he's able to make it there.

I used to love the Stoffers french bread frozen pizzas when I was younger.

Taking my wife to be for a wonderful Italian restaurant called Donatello's. It is serious fine dining, but she has never been. So what else are two Jews going to do on Christmas Eve...hehe

http://donatellorestaurant.com/

Taking my wife to be for a wonderful Italian restaurant called Donatello's. It is serious fine dining, but she has never been. So what else are two Jews going to do on Christmas Eve...hehe

So basically what you are saying is:

Two Jews walk into a fancy Italian restaurant on Christmas Eve . . .

Yup! Suprisingly, they are pretty booked according to reservations.

Yeah, it sounded like the beginning of a joke, but I got nuthin'.

I love good Italian food. Is it Northern or Southern Italian?

Mostly Northern. A little on the pricey side, but if you are ever in the Tampa area, it is a treat.

personally, I'd love some greesy take out... instead I have force ham (baked, honey... whatever, I hate the stuff) in my mouth at my uncles house. I am drinking some bud lights now so I can bare the pain!

And tomorrow you go to the movies and eat Chinese?

Possibly. Just got back from dinner. Man was it amazing.

jealous JB... I had some amazing baked ham, sigh

Dinner was INCREDIBLE last night. Great food, great atmosphere, and most importantly great company....it was the perfect christmas eve IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back