What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight is cottage (apparently) pie, breadsticks, and salad. Plus many, many remaining Christmas cookies.

I went out and had a couple of beers with the buddies at Fridays last night. I had one of my buddies Mac & Cheese balls and let me tell you, those things are awesome, and healthy too.

just grabbed some Thai for lunch! hmmmm

We had Thai last night. It was really good.

I got to this small place at a local food court... literally, no one goes there!

they know me... 8 bucks for the following

Spicy Crispy Chicken
Thai Fried Rice
Thai Basial Noodles
Red Curry
Lemongrass Chicken

all slammed in a container! what a steal here in the city

Just had a General Tso' Chicken lunch special with white rice and a veggie egg roll. First meal I have had in days and one of the few places open near work.

Just had a General Tso' Chicken lunch special with white rice and a veggie egg roll. First meal I have had in days and one of the few places open near work.

solid decision... gearing up for a solid chinese feast next week!

No brainer really, spicy food seems to help the cold out.

feeling the same right now, the curry is sweating out my head cold... feels great

I just got back from the fondue restaurant. The place has a very yuppie feel, but dam its good. Im going to sleep good tonight.

Takeout pizza and carrot cake in the hotel room. We're beat. Hint: Merlot doesn't go with carrot cake.

Chicken breasts with a mushroom cream sauce over Thai rice, and a side of broccoli.

For New Year's Eve: Lamb Roast with potoatoes, onions and carrots. Wow, we eat a lot of lamb! Wine or Champagne to drink.

Reservations!

Tamales, rice, beans, and guacamole.

Turkey and cheese on wheat, a little something to soak up the liquid I will be consuming tonight.

Nachos and a pizzookie....for those that don't know that's a cookie in the shape of a pizza topped with two scoops of icrecream...basically a hot cookie cake with ice cream....yum!

Nachos and a pizzookie....for those that don't know that's a cookie in the shape of a pizza topped with two scoops of icrecream...basically a hot cookie cake with ice cream....yum!

I've had just enough to drink to be snarky. Sorry in advance.

Spoiler
This is the wedding dress diet??

I've had just enough to drink to be snarky. Sorry in advance.

Spoiler
This is the wedding dress diet??

LOL it was like a last supper before the diet begins. I figured I should go out with a bang and eat as unhealthy as possible. I was going to eat a regular meal too but I was just too full.

Prime Rib (served medium rare) rubbed with olive oil, rosemary and grainy mustard, stuffed with several slivers of garlic, served with steamed asparagus sprinkled with course black pepper a drizzle of melted butter and topped with shredded parmesan cheese and a side dish of Jacques Pepin style yukon gold potatoes. And of course to round off the meal, yorkshire pudding and a dollop of hot horseradish.

Haven't figured out the dessert yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back