What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just need to stop eating yummy bread. I feel like a blimp.

I'm putting serious effort into losing some poundage by watching my caloric intake and walking, but I'm getting pretty sick of it. It's been the longest nine and a half hours of my life.

Kevin

Meatloaf, beans, and a baked potato.

I had some awesome shrimp tacos for lunch. They use a Polynesian sauce on them at Wahoos.
Ill do something light for dinner because I have hockey tonight but Thanks that meatloaf sounds tasty.

I had some awesome shrimp tacos for lunch. They use a Polynesian sauce on them at Wahoos.
Ill do something light for dinner because I have hockey tonight but Thanks that meatloaf sounds tasty.

"Maaaaa! The meatloaf!" :D

Yeah its a good recipe I stole from my ex....lean ground meat, chopped peppers, carrots, and onions with some All Spice and Lea & Perrins :act-up:

Based on my wife's facebook entries earlier today, it must be some kind of casserole. She is mad at me and knows I hate any kind of casserole. I think it must be payback time.

I'm putting serious effort into losing some poundage by watching my caloric intake and walking, but I'm getting pretty sick of it. It's been the longest nine and a half hours of my life.

Kevin

Weight Watchers. For real.

Here, it's been lentil soup, salad, and French bread.

I made a calzone - turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce and swiss. Paula said it was pretty good.....

Chicken Parmesan.

I made a calzone - turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce and swiss. Paula said it was pretty good.....

A seasonal Calzone, I like it.

I wanted to add a few slices of bacon but I was out voted....:D

I dont know if I ever told you guys but I do like bacon.

Really? Do tell.

How about a Baco?
Spoiler
bacon-taco-large.jpg

Gasman - Did you see that recipe either in Gourmet or Bon Appetite where you line muffin cups with bacon, then polenta and then eggs?

Tater Tots and rib eye. Man I just love tater tots....with ketchup...

I had half a rotisserie chicken and a cup of mashed butternut squash. Yummy.

Gasman - Did you see that recipe either in Gourmet or Bon Appetite where you line muffin cups with bacon, then polenta and then eggs?

Call me crazy, but I don't see G-man reading either of those periodicals.

Claire you're crazy.

Spoiler

He subscribes to both although Gourmet just folded. So do I.

That baco looks yummy!

Come on Claire. Ive had a subscription to those two for a long time. Now with Gourmet folding im thinking of picking up Food & Wine or Saveur. I like me some food.

Come on Claire. Ive had a subscription to those two for a long time. Now with Gourmet folding im thinking of picking up Food & Wine or Saveur. I like me some food.

I used to get Food and Wine - now I read it online. It's more similar to Bon Appetite recipe-wise, but has more articles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back