What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dinner last night - beef stroganoff. It was great!

OHhh I haven't had that in years. My mom always says it's "too much work"... same with lasagna. Mmmmmm

OHhh I haven't had that in years. My mom always says it's "too much work"... same with lasagna. Mmmmmm

That's funny - my wife started making it a few minutes after I got home from work. She makes it from scratch and was done in 30 minutes. If you want the recipe, let me know.

That's funny - my wife started making it a few minutes after I got home from work. She makes it from scratch and was done in 30 minutes. If you want the recipe, let me know.

PLEASE!

dude i want the recipe

I posted the beef stroganoff recipe in the Recipe Exchange thread, THP Recipe Exchange Thread

Tonight was leftovers. I had leftover beef stroganoff!

Steak and Eggs

Chicken n rice last night

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Brocolli beef and rice.

Bisquick baked chicken and brocolli rice.

Pizza with fresh basil, garlic, spinach, and artichoke hearts. All organic and all natural ingredients.

I had:
a variety of appetizers from appetizer platters - all deep fried, and a big hamburger.
Accompanied by several beer and other drinks.
I'm surprised I can still type.

I had:
a variety of appetizers from appetizer platters - all deep fried, and a big hamburger.
Accompanied by several beer and other drinks.
I'm surprised I can still type.

sounds like a great happy hour to me hahaha

sounds like a great happy hour to me hahaha

Oh it was... we spent like $1200 on the company credit card!

TOnight I had:
2 big a$$ slabs of prime rib [probably 20-22oz in total]
And some insignificant veggies, soup, potatoes and dessert.

I love large business conferences.

Red Baron Pizza. Sausage and Pepperoni with extra pepperoni and cheese added.

Sloppy joes

Prime Rib, twice baked potatoes, salad.

Pork Chops. Unless we go to AHH's house, hehe.

Pork loin or somesuch in the crock pot in BBQ sauce, then pulled apart with more BBQ sauce added and crock-potted a little longer, then put onto Onion Schnecken rolls from the Publix bakery, with Bush's baked beans and tater tots. It gonna be good. We hope. We tried to have it last night but the pork was fatty and a little overcooked by the time we got home from work, so we got another one this morning and are trying for take two. Normally isn't a problem. Maybe we just had a bad piece of pork yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back