What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
baked rock fish on a bed of steamed rice with mixed veggies

been awhile since i made a decent meal. So busy lately: planning something tomorrow for the big V-day, thank you hallmark. lol.. Havent really decided yet... maybe scallops. she likes scallops.

Tonight was a quick seafood chowder - saw a recipe in food and wine that sounded great.

turned out tasty!

seafoodchowder.jpg

We had a roast in the crock pot. Cooked all day and we had to smell it all day!

Tonight was a very good casule on rice.

Big Valentines Day Meal.

Oysters on the Half Shell with Three Sauces: Mignonette, Ginger/Lime, and Cocktail Sauce.
oysterschampagne21411.jpg

Pan Seared Sea Bass over Sauteed Spinach with a Fava Bean/Sweet Corn Succotash and a Vanilla Saffron Beurre Blanc
seabasssaffron.jpg

Molten Chocolate Lava Cake with Creme Anglaise
choccake.jpg

BBQ Ribs at the Harley Davidson Diner

had some Siracha infused goulash last night..

Note to self: become bestest buddies with cg13 so I can get some sea-bass and chocolate lava cake. :)

Love me some sea-bass. Even if they aren't ill tempered.

Note to self: become bestest buddies with cg13 so I can get some sea-bass and chocolate lava cake. :)

Love me some sea-bass. Even if they aren't ill tempered.

+1 on the befriending CG13. When does Chez CG13 open? The husband and I will be the first to make reservations.

+1 on the befriending CG13. When does Chez CG13 open? The husband and I will be the first to make reservations.

Too late, you'll have to line up behind me - unless you want to share a table!

Probably a lot of leftovers from Vday dinner, I made way to much!

CG13 I'm gonna love and hate playing the second round at the outing with you. If anyone wants to find me on the course that day just listen to the growling stomach and you'll know what hole I'm on.

Thanks for the kind words! I love cooking almost as much as I love eating- makes it hard to keep off the weight- 173 now- aiming for 160 by may.

Tapping and talking since 2010.

i had leftovers... took a nap and woke up too late to prep anything

Made a pot roast that was beyond good. The gravy was sublime. You could fill a glass and drink it. I believe I am drunk from the goodness.

I braise at a championship level.

Kevin

Made a pot roast that was beyond good. The gravy was sublime. You could fill a glass and drink it. I believe I am drunk from the goodness.

Kevin

That sounds really really good! For me its Homemade pasta with a homemade alfredo sauce.

Kevin

No pictures, didn't happen!

What kind of roast???

Just finished a grilled ribeye, sweet potato & spinach salad.

Dinner 1 5:30 :

Protein Shake, Perogies and a handful of green beans

Dinner 2 7:30 :

Chilli, with a small ammount of brown rice thrown in.

Dinner 2 7:30 :

Chilli, with a small ammount of brown rice thrown in.

That was my dinner exactly! Well, except in the U.S. we spell it "chili"...LOL

just finished grandma's 95th birthday carrot cake. she said, i dont want a party - just make me a carrot cake. lol ok grandma - here you go:

grandmacarrotcake.jpg

**not the best -ran way short on time.

i literally through this in the oven when i got home last night (between reading about the MORGAN CUP) and didnt finish until almost 2 am, up early to decorate it; trying to squeeze a round in but could not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back