What's for Dinner?

Tonight was italian sausage stuffed mushroom caps.....big ones too. Like....2-3 golf ball sized lol. Ohhhh and a $hhhi load of broccoli.

Late finish for Jen last night meant I ended up calling at the fish and chip shop on my way home

Chili and cornbread

Chicken and sweet potatoes

Pulled pork nachos!

Breakfast night!

Scrambled eggs, bacon, hash browns.

@JB tried to get me to eat pizza for national pizza day, but I was good and had my spaghetti squash with turkey sausage, peppers, and onions and a side of roasted vegetables.
I love spaghetti squash!

Breakfast night!

Scrambled eggs, bacon, hash browns.

I could have breakfast for every meal and totally be ok with it.

Spinach stuffed chicken breasts and mashed cauliflower

I love spaghetti squash!

I’m a fan too. I make this dish all the time because it’s just so easy. Sauté up some peppers, onions, garlic, and either link or ground turkey sausage, add the cooked spaghetti squash then dump a jar of pasta sauce and dinner is done.

Pumpkin and sausage soup. It's great

Got lazy tonight with a broccoli/mushroom/cheese/rice casserole.

Wife loved it. I just realized I am cooking all the things I hated as a kid.

Grilled leftovers

We had Meat Loaf Cheese Burgers tonight.

Not a big deal. Wife makes her Meat Loaf her usual way. Cooks it in the Air Fryer. Once it's done, she cuts thick (3/8" inch) patties out of it. Then adds Pepper Jack cheese and serves the patty on a hamburger bun. That, or an English Muffin. Tonight it was the bun.

We then just add the trimmings, and condiments. I like BBQ Sauce. She also cooked up some Air French Fries. Dessert was Pecan Ice Cream. Beverage was Iced Tea, with Lemon.

Pretty good grub.

Mongolian beef with rice last night - another successful recipe from the Pinch of Nom book

Took the golf cart up for a some burgers & tots at M-Shack happy hour!

Salmon with some air fryer shrimp

Going to make Chicken Fajitas and cheesy fried rice on the flat top this evening.

Cold and rainy here (AGAIN!) Comfort food - tuna casserole.

Very cold plus lots of snow here that = Chili

Nice Valentines Dinner for me and my wife:

• Japanese Wagyu NY Strips
  • Smoked Gouda Mac and Cheese
  • Mashed Potatoes

Cannot wait

Back