What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still not sure how I feel about the Adizeros but I think I'm liking these.
Q47093_Medial_hero_wide.jpg

Went to the outlets at lunch, needed work and golf pants.

came back with 0 work pants

2 golf pants

4 pairs of golf shorts

$119

I'll take it!

2 golf pants = work pants

4 pairs of golf shorts

$119

I'll take it!

my opinion

oh snap. Thats a steal!!!

yeah went to Nike and Adidas first, didnt have much on the cheap, went to the Izod store for first time, they some stuff on clearance 80% off then 40% off on top of that

Granted the sticker price was humerous, the final price is just fine with me

yeah went to Nike and Adidas first, didnt have much on the cheap, went to the Izod store for first time, they some stuff on clearance 80% off then 40% off on top of that

Granted the sticker price was humerous, the final price is just fine with me
yeah, I always do that as well. Go to an outlet, go to the big names, walk out empty handed. Buy stuff elsewhere for an actual deal. And that was a damn deal

yeah, I always do that as well. Go to an outlet, go to the big names, walk out empty handed. Buy stuff elsewhere for an actual deal. And that was a damn deal

yeah man I'll take what I can get, the 4 pars of shorts are solid too, I think they were all like $23, right in my wheelhouse.

Ive been to that Nike store 10 times and I think thus far Ive bought 1 tee shirt

yeah man I'll take what I can get, the 4 pars of shorts are solid too, I think they were all like $23, right in my wheelhouse.

Ive been to that Nike store 10 times and I think thus far Ive bought 1 tee shirt
One of the best outlets I have seen on price is under armour and Puma. so, I guess thats 2

One of the best outlets I have seen on price is under armour and Puma. so, I guess thats 2
We have an Under Armoud outlet here, their prices are awesome. Plus, I like their shorts.

crap, I missed out on the UA outlet there, I'll have to check it out next time.

We have an Under Armoud outlet here, their prices are awesome. Plus, I like their shorts.
you have to try those suckers on though. Their outlet sizing is hilarious. You realize just why the clothes are there.
crap, I missed out on the UA outlet there, I'll have to check it out next time.
Usually you can get steals on some pants and shorts.

you have to try those suckers on though. Their outlet sizing is hilarious. You realize just why the clothes are there.

Usually you can get steals on some pants and shorts.

Thanks for the heads up, will have to stop in there....tonight

Thanks for the heads up, will have to stop in there....tonight
yeah man. That was a mistake I only made once. Same with the Puma outlet actually. try it all on

yeah man. That was a mistake I only made once. Same with the Puma outlet actually. try it all on

and im terrible abut that stuff, will save me alot of grief though.

I did notice they have an "outlet" website too, no deals whatsoever on it

2 golf pants

4 pairs of golf shorts

$119

I'll take it!

Which outlets? The one off 75 there by the flea markets?

8are9upu.jpg

Couldn't pass up the sale at Macys. IZOD and Greg Norman collection which is new to me but I am impressed with the quality.

Nice looking shirts War!

8are9upu.jpg

Couldn't pass up the sale at Macys. IZOD and Greg Norman collection which is new to me but I am impressed with the quality.

I'm a fan of Greg Norman shirts. Izod shorts too.

I grabbed a pair of gray plaid izod shorts as well.

I saw on Macy's site the other day they were having a sale on them. I was thinking of grabbing some this weekend. I haven't had an IZOD shirt in a while.

I am pondering a spike-less golf shoe I can wear to work that is sorta dressy similar to the ECCO's but much cheaper.

I saw on Macy's site the other day they were having a sale on them. I was thinking of grabbing some this weekend. I haven't had an IZOD shirt in a while.

I'm liking them, surprised the large was too big on me though. Don't recall ever being able to wear a medium

Got my first pair of Under Armour shorts today and a new pair of Adizero's for under $100 combined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back