What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my first Callaway shirt in the mail today (ordered from the Black Friday sales) and a nice black Callaway hat. Tried the shirt on and it was a very nice fit, along the lines of the Adidas ones I like so much.

Got two new Puma shirts today to rock for Spring

KG

Just Tapping Away

1505629_10151824930841375_243234286_n.jpg

Attaboy Cookie, I approve.

Attaboy Cookie, I approve.

These are on the "pondering" side for now. Looks like they are about to come out. Like how I could match them up with quite a bit in the closet.

I did pickup a pair of solid white Puma shorts last night though.

Cookie, just ask Puma if you can bring your own closet for the MC, will have all of the same options haha.

Cookie, just ask Puma if you can bring your own closet for the MC, will have all of the same options haha.

Haha, I just am enamored with all the vibrant colors. I need some pink pants. :D

The wife is not a fan of the Puma hats so I'm working on her slowly in that regard.

Haha, I just am enamored with all the vibrant colors. I need some pink pants. :D

The wife is not a fan of the Puma hats so I'm working on her slowly in that regard.

Doesn't the new Tech 6 Pocket they just released come in Beetroot pink? I mean, they're a new line, perfect way to "review" them haha.

They appear to have more hats this year that are not flat brim.

Doesn't the new Tech 6 Pocket they just released come in Beetroot pink? I mean, they're a new line, perfect way to "review" them haha.

They appear to have more hats this year that are not flat brim.

I was looking online last night and they called the 5 pocket in that shade something else (started with a C, can't recall).

I do like how the pants are very lightweight and with some PGA SS coupons I just picked up - I may need to make these happen.

I was looking online last night and they called the 5 pocket in that shade something else (started with a C, can't recall).

I do like how the pants are very lightweight and with some PGA SS coupons I just picked up - I may need to make these happen.

So bright haha though paired with the right shirt/shoe combo would look amazing.

http://trendygolfusa.com/product/puma-golf-tech-6-pocket-pant-beetroot-ss14

I also really like these, think I may have to ponder them myself:

http://trendygolfusa.com/product/puma-plaid-tech-pant-black-multi-plaid-aw13

Both are sharp dude but I'd still love to rock the pinks!

All this Puma talk has me excited to see what they have planned for your scripting this year in the MC. No does scripting on the level Puma does.

Just ordered these, always liked them but the $225 price was crazy. Stole them on tgw.com!

956235629_640.jpg

I freaking love these Matte Grey shirts. Love.

I freaking love these Matte Grey shirts. Love.

They've been a ponder for me ever since the first THP sneak peek at the PGA show.

They've been a ponder for me ever since the first THP sneak peek at the PGA show.

I'm officially a fan. Just too cheap to buy them full price.

I'm officially a fan. Just too cheap to buy them full price.

Yeah, I'm in this same boat as well. Just a bit pricey for me right now.

JN and Jman, may want to check out the Fairwaystyle offer. I see some Matte Grey over there, add in 25%, including sale items.

New hat in da house!

za5ysaha.jpg

That's a nice hat Cookie!

But those eyes...are creeeeeeepppy. :alien:

New shorts!

anu8aguh.jpg

No pants #cookie... #disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back