What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mike, you wear your orange polo and I'll wear this green next THP event? Deal? Haha
cdd1e72a5d1c70c4882b129bca3c5ca6.jpg

Deal!!

I need some pants, quarter zips

I also want a pair of ecco's

I need some pants, quarter zips

I also want a pair of ecco's

What side (shoe) do you wear?

I haven't dude I just bought some Cally stuff that seams super solid for as often as I'll wear it.

I'm a 43 in euro I have a casual pair of Ecco's in that size, I want a pair of their zero's in such a minimalist shoe ho it's not funny

I'm 47 and saw a pair of the original streets this morning that need to be donated. Most likely going to goodwill this weekend.

The zeros are very nice.

Thanks for the offer but I'd swim in those things

They're pretty much the same as my casuals by them and they are awesome

Got a pretty nice haul the past 2 days (late Xmas presents and fairway styles order). Wide variety too, Adidas, Nike, Puma, 2 TW, and an Oakley.

c096ac6674d0b95d02a026782f8ffe18.jpg

Noice!

My FJ city's finally came in after exchanging them and they fit and are comfy #stylin

Picked up a pair of Nike modern tech shorts in dark grey at a local pro shop. 50% off was a good deal.

Fup these 1/2 zips are amazing.. have you had a chance to use it yet?

Yep. Super comfortable and does works well with or without a layer underneath.

Need more pants guess my Xmas gift card will be used on them maybe some Nikes in dark grey

Puma bio drives showed up in the mail Wednesday.

Nice Eric.

I went to a Puma outlet yesterday hoping to find some sweat deals on last years stuff. Sadly all they had was a pair of 2013's and not in my size.

Looks like I'm off to the website to see what they have.

Last edited:
Fairway Style pants arrived yesterday.
Gonna have to return one pair, undecided on another pair, but the third - wow, what a fit and style!
Will have these with me for Bridgestone U! As long as it is warm-ish....

Nice Eric.

I went to a Puma outlet yesterday hoping to find some sweat deals on last years stuff. Sadly all they had was a pair of 2013's and not in my size.

Looks like I'm off to the website to see what they have.

i hat going to either the stores or the outlet, always disappointed. These are extremely comfortable just to wear, this is my first foray into the spikeless world.

Nike made an awesome move returning to the smooth edges rather than the mediocre bubbled look of last year.

I want these a LOT!

93a8c9eecbab250a847dbed947db0700.jpg

They certainly look comfortable

Nike made an awesome move returning to the smooth edges rather than the mediocre bubbled look of last year.

I want these a LOT!

93a8c9eecbab250a847dbed947db0700.jpg

Which ones are these? They aren't the controls are they? These look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back