What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I am pretty sure they are the new lunar controls.

Wow, they 1 look way better in person 2 look way better in just white and black than the volt and white.

Wow, they 1 look way better in person 2 look way better in just white and black than the volt and white.
They had the volt pair as well and it definitely pops. I'd consider them with a blue or red for sure!

Found this on the clearance rack today at Golf Galaxy for $15 up to 4 now! Still need the all black one.

bb524756dbf94b7d8489b7dc111f874e.jpg

Found this on the clearance rack today at Golf Galaxy for $15 up to 4 now! Still need the all black one.

bb524756dbf94b7d8489b7dc111f874e.jpg

I need to stop by mine tomorrow. I like those, just didn't want to pay full price

I need to stop by mine tomorrow. I like those, just didn't want to pay full price
Yeah $30 is steep for a t shirt, but I've found em on the bay for around $22 shipped. $15 was a steal.

I am 100% going to own these beauties!!! How awesome do they look!?

nike_lunar_control_3_golf_shoes_2015_white_blue_175.jpg

I'm thinking I'll be using some of my global golf certificate on some. The in hands you posted last night were sweet.

I'm thinking I'll be using some of my global golf certificate on some. The in hands you posted last night were sweet.

That is a brilliant plan. I will own the blues. Maybe the whites and the volts and the... Calm.... I'm calm.

Volt. I need more volt.

This is one of the new Nike golf t-shirts. So fresh and I'm pondering this one.
51a552550fbd07b13ffe76c7551656eb.jpg

Still not sold on the new Lunar Controls, but they helped facilitate me getting the LC2 master edition at a good price, so I'm grateful for that.

This is one of the new Nike golf t-shirts. So fresh and I'm pondering this one.
51a552550fbd07b13ffe76c7551656eb.jpg
That one is sick. I'll be owning that one too.

That is a brilliant plan. I will own the blues. Maybe the whites and the volts and the... Calm.... I'm calm.

Volt. I need more volt.
I got to see in person today, they look way better in person. Even the volt ones look good in person. They're a really good looking shoe.

I got to see in person today, they look way better in person. Even the volt ones look good in person. They're a really good looking shoe.

Yeah buddy, awesome in person. I haven't seen the blues yet but I have high expectations.

Pondering Nike Bandon shoes (Lunar or older version). I've heard rave reviews of these babies for wet conditions, and after my feet got absolutely saturated last round out in the rain in my Adizero Tours, I'm contemplating trying to pick up a pair. If anybody knows of a deal on them, shoot it my way!

Here is my haul from the fairwaystyles.com end of the year sale:

1b86f113ae83dddc823791e4f1ef0e99.jpg

5ee323d7ef97db4e509dd51500f3fa95.jpg

8ed0e9e5c4d09eb5b20a8121b76301aa.jpg

f9273ca9d84a2a2cfc5003f04d44e0b6.jpg

7cb240b7f4b1c8061a5b6e3b9552fccb.jpg

f40b5b4b959b1cd40d2d39f576ef41eb.jpg

d14a4955acd56e768c313eaad748133b.jpg

Really really digging that green Nike shirt Pete.

I haven't always been a fan of Nike golf shirts, but those two are from the Tiger Woods collection...and are REALLY nice.

Totally agree, that is an awesome shirt! Love the black and neon Oakley one too

Pondering Nike Bandon shoes (Lunar or older version). I've heard rave reviews of these babies for wet conditions, and after my feet got absolutely saturated last round out in the rain in my Adizero Tours, I'm contemplating trying to pick up a pair. If anybody knows of a deal on them, shoot it my way!

Can anybody advise me if $80 is a good deal for these? TGW has em for that right now and I'm seriously pondering. Not sure about sizing either, do Nikes tend to run big or small?

Can anybody advise me if $80 is a good deal for these? TGW has em for that right now and I'm seriously pondering. Not sure about sizing either, do Nikes tend to run big or small?
I'm not too sure but that's the cheapest I've seen them. After our round where Jonathan was the only guy with dry socks afterwards these are on my radar too.

I'm not too sure but that's the cheapest I've seen them. After our round where Jonathan was the only guy with dry socks afterwards these are on my radar too.
Yep, that was telling haha. I just really don't want to order the wrong size. You wear Nike, do they tend to run true to size compared to other brands?

Yep, that was telling haha. I just really don't want to order the wrong size. You wear Nike, do they tend to run true to size compared to other brands?
Very similar to Adidas if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back