What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
2015 Monolites. I like these

919a14daa946e0f3f8b54a01f99625b1.jpg
Damn you Mike!!!

Have em. Hate em.

I'm in the minority bc I love them. I can wear them casually or on the course. I've never had issue with slipping at all.

I'm in the minority bc I love them. I can wear them casually or on the course. I've never had issue with slipping at all.

My issue isnt slipping on the course, its everywhere else.

My issue isnt slipping on the course, its everywhere else.

Oh yeah that happens, but I'm rarely on wet/slick surfaces away form the course

Need to find me some flack jacket frames. Right nwo I have 1 set, but have the regular lenses as well as the G30 for golf and its just getting old swapping them in and out.

Need to find me some flack jacket frames. Right nwo I have 1 set, but have the regular lenses as well as the G30 for golf and its just getting old swapping them in and out.

check out oakley vault...they just had a sale on a bunch of stuff

I absolutely love the monolites. If I could get them in the colors of all my other shoes, it's the only golf shoe I'd own. I love the new ones, just wish there wasn't green in them.

I absolutely love the monolites. If I could get them in the colors of all my other shoes, it's the only golf shoe I'd own. I love the new ones, just wish there wasn't green in them.

Have you seen all the 2015 Monolite colors? They looks pretty good.

Have you seen all the 2015 Monolite colors? They looks pretty good.

Haven't seen all of them yet? They on the puma website??

eBay has some. I have these

6d916253b6075f86a23e600fd4e38d24.jpg

And just ordered these

1ebd669d108b6da9289aaa0461158dc4.jpg

I'm glad someone digs the monolites, they were sooooooo bad for me. Love it though because we are all so different.

I'm glad someone digs the monolites, they were sooooooo bad for me. Love it though because we are all so different.

I use mine for more off the course than on, but have no issues playing in them. My only knock is the toe area creases way too easily. More of an OCD thing, but functionally they've held up for me.

Of course global golf isn't carrying the Biodrive leathers yet.

I use mine for more off the course than on, but have no issues playing in them. My only knock is the toe area creases way too easily. More of an OCD thing, but functionally they've held up for me.

Creased first time I wore them. Haven't worn them sense, comfort level wasn't good enough for me​ to overcome that.

Of course global golf isn't carrying the Biodrive leathers yet.

Don't worry by the time it isn't sloppy up here they will have them.

Mike I love the white Monolites, I'm going to have to try to them on this year.

I know a guy who has an account dude and is about to place an order

783164fa2a578fa50f51b14cc2e26997.jpg

Thank you ebay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back