What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
These came in today.

296201534f98ff975a05884bd28b017e.jpg

5855e9370eac5ab0edd3ff6df75a03e6.jpg
for you or the soon to be mrs?....lol

Won a gift certificate in the tournament today which I used to buy a pair of Puma Monolites

Tonight I discovered that Sport Chek sells Callaway apparel in Canada.
I am now pondering a ton of Callaway apparel, but the Tech shorts will be mine soon.

They have so many different versions this year I cant keep track. I used to not be a big fan of Puma shoes but I love my Monolites so that has kind of opened up my eyes to their whole line. I want to try this out before I buy just to be sure of fit.

Sorry for the slow response... Biofusion spikeless, and these are the mesh version. They are about a half size to maybe even a size smaller than an 'average' shoe size so that's something to pay attention to.

That said, they are amazing. I've got three pairs now.

The titanlite showed up today. Had tried them on at a GG two weeks ago and jumped on a good price on eBay. I like the look of the titantour a little more it for the savings on these more than happy. Here are in hand photos.
1a651418df6de940241e5a88e6198983.jpg

9d3819322cc07b03489ef79fc17fa2ab.jpg

416eb3ee83bac14da6e66562696ba5d3.jpg

692f60b78b017903ad0c2fd12348387b.jpg

Bought a pair of these for the Mrs. She loves them..even for non golf activities. So, I ordered a pair for the kiddo yesterday. Fortunately, they both wear the same size (8). Rock Bottom Golf has them for $25. But, only in a ladies size 8.

true-linkswear-true-ladies-jade-golf-shoes-7.jpg

To help offset some shipping costs for the above, I bought a pair of gray Ogio Capone pants. I got them in yesterday. Very comfortable, lightweight. They gray pair has black stitching. Pretty cool look. So, I ordered a black pair yesterday.
ogio-golf-capone-pants-19.jpg
ogio-golf-capone-pants-13.jpg

Really? I wonder if it is just new over the past couple weeks. I ask about it all the time in my local store, and they always act like they have no clue what I am talking about.

The titanlite showed up today. Had tried them on at a GG two weeks ago and jumped on a good price on eBay. I like the look of the titantour a little more it for the savings on these more than happy. Here are in hand photos.
1a651418df6de940241e5a88e6198983.jpg

9d3819322cc07b03489ef79fc17fa2ab.jpg

416eb3ee83bac14da6e66562696ba5d3.jpg

692f60b78b017903ad0c2fd12348387b.jpg
Those look really good Eric!

I wore the Monolites on the course today and I have to say that they're probably going to be my new favorite shoe for walking rounds in. Usually new shoes tear my left ankle up where it's got pin going in from the inside until they break in a bit, but these were good to go for the entire day with no problems at all.

Those look really good Eric!

Ditto that for me man.

I didn't even realize until I got home tonight. But I was Puma'd out today.

Lime green polo, the THP Puma pullover and my blue Momolites with lime green laces.

I just wish they made pants in size Big Ass.

Last edited:
Ditto that for me man.

Idol mr even realize until I got home tonight. But I was Puma'd out today.

Lime green polo, the THP Puma pullover and my blue Momolites with lime green laces.

I just wish they made pants in size Big Ass.

kind of jealous...disadvantage of working from home 99% of the time is no need to get dressed in anything other than shorts an tee or pajamas and tee.

3 pair of TW shorts, 8 TW tops, 2 belts, new storm gear, two new pair of steps.

Those are sweet man. Where did you get them?

Thanks to six4three5 I found the white one on ebay(willpga is seller) then while surfing same seller had the masters green one. Good seller and quick shipping. Ordered wed iirc and arrived this morning from SC

Thanks to six4three5 I found the white one on ebay(willpga is seller) then while surfing same seller had the masters green one. Good seller and quick shipping. Ordered wed iirc and arrived this morning from SC
Nice man. Are they the flex fit ones? Unfortunately those are really the only kind of hats I can wear comfortably.

I just copied emart and ordered both of those hats!

I just copied emart and ordered both of those hats!

your welcome. Will have to make sure there aren't a bunch of THPers running around olde stonewall with same hats on same days....:D :banana:

Nice man. Are they the flex fit ones? Unfortunately those are really the only kind of hats I can wear comfortably.

The white is a snapback which I love and the masters is the normal adjustable strap you see on most hats nowadays

Getting my masters prep ready...love me some bridgestone

378405f503579b1f1f970257a599fb00.jpg
We just got those Bridgestone Masters Hats into the Pro Shop today. They're pretty nice.

Just ordered a pair of Puma Biofusion lites in white/blk from gmamas. I now have a black, white and grey pair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back