What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think, just do!

did.

Did you get a good deal?

Somewhat. Global golf has a deal. They were $82 and change with shipping. Ebay has some better deals but was hard to find my size and a better deal than what globalgolf has. Some are as cheap as $59.99 on ebay

While not rain ive been pondering the Bridgestone barricold

I'm leaving Thursday to play pga village looks like it might get wet while I'm there, although I need cold weather gloves as well

I need this Lux shirt.

luxpiquepolo-lime.jpg

I need this Lux shirt.

luxpiquepolo-lime.jpg

I love the Lux line, I'm slowly transitioning my closet to this entire line, from the fit to the quality it's golden, cost can be tough but there are deals aplenty

Wife sent me to Sam's Club and I ended up with a Callaway 1/4 zip and a Nautica performance polo both priced under $20.

1905c11f86add99061a0e5c697901908.jpg
The Callaway pullovers finally went on clearance ($19.99 from regular $29.99) but they just don't fit me good. I am disappointed, I was going to buy all four colors they had.

How did u go with size? Same as golf glove?

I bought mine off the bay and they sent me the mediums and they're a little snug in the fingertips, not uncomfortable though

I wear cadet m/l in the tour premiums and fjs

Really digging this UA Sweater. Want to step up my vest and non 1/4 sweater game.

15UARMFLGSTCKSTRMAPT_Steel_is

I ended up getting these Greg Norman pullovers at Sam's.

9e7efed53ef3ad3081c4e0ff31d7438a.jpg

I like the looks of that material. Stretch?

A little bit.

Really digging this UA Sweater. Want to step up my vest and non 1/4 sweater game.

15UARMFLGSTCKSTRMAPT_Steel_is

Buy merino wool for performance vents. Trust me on this one.
These wicking vests and such are such poor quality.

A little bit.

With your sweater game I'd never doubt ya. Thanks for the heads up!

Yes they have stretch, less in the ls polos than the ss, pants have stretch as well

Not super concerned about the pants, but I absolutely have to have some stretch in the shirts.. Most of them are cut to short and end up untucking while playing if there isn't some stretch -- Which I cannot stand.

Looks wise, that Puma shirt JB posted is awesome.

A little bit.

Canadian law states that all sweaters bought must be at least 60% wool.

Not super concerned about the pants, but I absolutely have to have some stretch in the shirts.. Most of them are cut to short and end up untucking while playing if there isn't some stretch -- Which I cannot stand.

Looks wise, that Puma shirt JB posted is awesome.

That is my one complaint on the shirts, the cut is too short I have one shirt that always come untucked during the round. The long sleeves have a better length to them though.

I think the sizing has improved for fall 2015 into 16 vs earlier styles

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pulled the trigger on a pair of Kentwool socks. They should get here Thursday. I figured I'd give them a go ahead of the kickoff event next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back