What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked up a pair of these, and I hope they are everything I want them to be.

188679_01_01_PNA

How was the sizing compared to the Biofusion Mesh that you and I love? I had to go 1/2 size up in the Biofusion Mesh, FWIW.

How was the sizing compared to the Biofusion Mesh that you and I love? I had to go 1/2 size up in the Biofusion Mesh, FWIW.

I bought these online today, so really hoping they are consistent with the last year's worth of Puma offerings.

Will let you know when they arrive.

Just picked up a pair of these, and I hope they are everything I want them to be.

188679_01_01_PNA

I bought these online today, so really hoping they are consistent with the last year's worth of Puma offerings.

Will let you know when they arrive.

Will be interested in your feedback as I have considered this pair. When you get them in comparison in size, weight and feel to the biodrive will work.

Will be interested in your feedback as I have considered this pair. When you get them in comparison in size, weight and feel to the biodrive will work.

My bet (and hope) is that these are similar to the BioDrive's in size and fit, and that the Biofusion for whatever reason happened to run a half size small.

If not, well, I'll have a pair of BioFly that are too big and a pair of Ignite that are too small hahahaha

A new THP NextBelt!!!

My bet (and hope) is that these are similar to the BioDrive's in size and fit, and that the Biofusion for whatever reason happened to run a half size small.

If not, well, I'll have a pair of BioFly that are too big and a pair of Ignite that are too small hahahaha

Looking forward to your thoughts.

At least the Biodrives will fit just right haha

THP Nexbelt arrived and it looks great!

A couple nexbelt buckles and some straps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My golf clothing shopping binge continued today. Well they came in today actually, but were ordered last week.
fbeae3f071aa7e46c453dd30c8f3ca08.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

2 Matte Grey polos came in today...

They may have a new homer on their hands. We'll see if they pass the time test

2 Matte Grey polos came in today...

They may have a new homer on their hands. We'll see if they pass the time test
They will.

My golf clothing shopping binge continued today. Well they came in today actually, but were ordered last week.
fbeae3f071aa7e46c453dd30c8f3ca08.jpg

Where did you get the bstone zip up?

Where did you get the bstone zip up?
I got it on eBay with a make an offer price of $20.00.

I have another Matte Grey itch.

I got it on eBay with a make an offer price of $20.00.

Very nice. It looks good. I need some Bstone clothes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard Grant Knudson from Cobra/Puma on the Fairways of Life show this morning, he was talking about an Ignite Spikeless Sport model that is coming out later this year. I need to know more.

I heard Grant Knudson from Cobra/Puma on the Fairways of Life show this morning, he was talking about an Ignite Spikeless Sport model that is coming out later this year. I need to know more.
At this point I wish I could just give them my CC and have them send me every new shoe they release. Best shoe lines out there right now imo.

Once I get to the office I'm logging into the golf channel and replaying that interview to see them. I like that GC has live video feed of his show everyday

Love saying some feedback from small boutique clothing companies. Think I'm going to switch up my style this year..

2e5e1b0859db6a7015deeac932b7fb39.jpg

At this point I wish I could just give them my CC and have them send me every new shoe they release. Best shoe lines out there right now imo.
Same here. Outside of one pair of TW 15 shoes, I'm all Puma for golf shoes. They made me kick my Ecco shoes to the curb.
Once I get to the office I'm logging into the golf channel and replaying that interview to see them. I like that GC has live video feed of his show everyday
That's good to know, I wasn't sure if they had the videos online after the show was over.

My pullover has 3 little snags already and has been worn twice so that's concerning
That is interesting as I've got that one and 6 others I wear literally all the time and no snags. Heck iirc the one I'm wearing St work today I've have 3 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back