What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need new good shoes. Evidently my feet grew wider from not playing as much and my Nike and Skechers don’t fit me comfortably anymore. Does Nike offer the tour premier in size 14?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find the 2W in 11 a superb fit for me in all of the newer Callaway offerings. Very comfortable for walking 18. Skechers does have an extra wide line. I just pick up a pair of the sneaks and they are awesome also.

Need new good shoes. Evidently my feet grew wider from not playing as much and my Nike and Skechers don’t fit me comfortably anymore. Does Nike offer the tour premier in size 14?

True Linkswear.

Fantastic for a wide foot, and some of the most comfortable shoes out there.

True Linkswear.

Fantastic for a wide foot, and some of the most comfortable shoes out there.

Those might end up being a blind purchase because no shoes locally offer them in store for trying on.

My final purchases of the year as they were stupidly cheap in the Kjus sale, really stupidly cheap as they’re a couple of seasons old, about 70% off RRP.

Kjus Dorian as my bag windproof for when needed. And a Kjus Diamond Fleece as my bag warm layer for when needed.

Attachments

• 968694E1-4949-4031-ABA5-C33A01D599C2.jpeg
    968694E1-4949-4031-ABA5-C33A01D599C2.jpeg
    47 KB · Views: 0
  • C8B05F24-EA26-4F21-9FF1-B9A516DEAAAA.jpeg
    C8B05F24-EA26-4F21-9FF1-B9A516DEAAAA.jpeg
    65.8 KB · Views: 0
Picked up a couple J. Lindeberg polos for a song. I just love the way their stuff fits!

New Matt Grey pullovers came in Saturday, still my favorites out there by a landslide. And as a HS they're crazy good to work with.

A couple of new Tyson Lamb shirts just arrived with ballmarker.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm pondering hitting up Budget Golf today and ordering a few pairs of Puma ignite powersport shoes.

Not gonna lie, I gotta hand it to Adidas there Ultimate 365 shorts/pants are by far the best fitting & feeling shorts/pants I have ever owned. Have two pairs of both the pants and shorts, nice stretchy light weight material. Pants are short guy friendly and are not baggy at all.
Also ordered a pair of Nike Tour Premiere shoes, excited to have a pair of shoes I don't have to tie #oldmanproblems

These:

110102_CaptainFA18_7928cc81-6f06-4292-a74c-0012f7ebfff1_grande.png

110074_WetherbyFA18_grande.png

110067_ArchibaldFA18_Fix_grande.jpg

110064-BigRuss-SaltHth_300dpi_grande.jpg

Tried a pair of these on today, so comfortable. The blue was my wifes favourite and i liked them to. adipower 4orged s shoes spikeless shoes for summer.

adi.PNG

My final purchases of the year as they were stupidly cheap in the Kjus sale, really stupidly cheap as they’re a couple of seasons old, about 70% off RRP.

Kjus Dorian as my bag windproof for when needed. And a Kjus Diamond Fleece as my bag warm layer for when needed.

Nice! They still on sale? How does this brand fit?

Nice! They still on sale? How does this brand fit?

They are still on sale on the UK site. They are typical Euro fit, ie I’m a large whereas I’m a medium in Nike and UA.

The wife hooked me up with a bunch of callaway gear as a parting gift when she went on vacation this past week. The woman just gets it!

On sale anywhere? What's the model?

Not sure about a sale any where, they are only about $130 over your way, prob cheaper at budget golf with the THP discount.

The model is adidas adipower 4orged s shoes spikeless, they were just released on the 5th of October, hence i cant find any good reviews.

Not sure about a sale any where, they are only about $130 over your way, prob cheaper at budget golf with the THP discount.

The model is adidas adipower 4orged s shoes spikeless, they were just released on the 5th of October, hence i cant find any good reviews.
Gotcha. I thought they were probably the newer version. They look better than the last one, IMO. Thanks for the info

Tried a pair of these on today, so comfortable. The blue was my wifes favourite and i liked them to. adipower 4orged s shoes spikeless shoes for summer.

View attachment 35382

They look awesome, however the material wrinkle/crinkle when bending the shoe upwards (in swing, reading putts, etc) looked like a lot in some of the photos I saw. Hopefully it's resilient material.

They look awesome, however the material wrinkle/crinkle when bending the shoe upwards (in swing, reading putts, etc) looked like a lot in some of the photos I saw. Hopefully it's resilient material.

Where did you see some pics Dan? I google image searched and nothing really came up just pics of the shoe. They are quite light weight and with the boost material and insoles they felt great. Might need to order some in my size from the local shop.

Where did you see some pics Dan? I google image searched and nothing really came up just pics of the shoe. They are quite light weight and with the boost material and insoles they felt great. Might need to order some in my size from the local shop.

The website shoes some action moves that make me think that material is going to get stressed a lot. Looks like it's a different material than what you tried on though.

bda361b1e658e2a11e2110597eac19d7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back