What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Puma Experience collection - all of it even the damn hoodie

Puma Experience collection - all of it even the damn hoodie
Well I got all of it but the tournament polo and utility belt.... I did get the "hoodie" in the grey instead of the green though.

I want more Cloudspun.
A lot more.

Really curious on the line. Is it kinda like the alterknit stuff or is closer to the weightless feeling stretch shirts like the 90s polo from Puma last year?

Well I got all of it but the tournament polo and utility belt.... I did get the "hoodie" in the grey instead of the green though.

Really curious on the line. Is it kinda like the alterknit stuff or is closer to the weightless feeling stretch shirts like the 90s polo from Puma last year?

it feels like cheating.

It's not cotton, and it stretches, but it's as soft as cotton.

The new Puma Experience shirts...... my goodness. Such gorgeous shirts.

I love vests, but I prefer the 1/4 zip vests to the full zip. I hate sitting down and having a chestrection hahaha

I agree with you there. 1/4 zip is superior to full zip

The new Puma Experience shirts...... my goodness. Such gorgeous shirts.
best part is, anyone being a richard about flowers gets smacked with a "They are Augusta flowers" and sits down in shame hahahhaa

best part is, anyone being a richard about flowers gets smacked with a "They are Augusta flowers" and sits down in shame hahahhaa

Hot Take:

Puma’s Floral prints > camo prints

don’t @@@ me

you did NOT just ohioDan me.
Grrrrossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Changing my THP name to Eddy. Deal with it.
@EddieDan

Ordered on Tuesday evening and delivered today

2 pairs of Puma Jackpot Shorts in black and mist green and a pair of Puma shoes as well

20200416_133900.jpg

GlobalGolf has some very nice deals on Puma CloudSpun. Hard pondering for sure.

...Just wish I had size confidence in the polos.

I might package deal them for some more MIM in my life as well

Schmedium
Fits me well now

Back