What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Most of my shirts are in the white, gray, and blue realms, so I picked up a shirt at a course I get to once a year while on vacation. I think this helps widen the color palette...

1625350315964.png

Grabbed two pair of PUMA’s new 101 golf shorts with my last order of the GRYLBL stuff and holy **** they are good.

@JB have you tried these yet? Freaking even better than Jackpot maybe :oops:

Grabbed two pair of PUMA’s new 101 golf shorts with my last order of the GRYLBL stuff and holy **** they are good.

@JB have you tried these yet? Freaking even better than Jackpot maybe :oops:
I have not. I have one pair on their way. Love the shirt though

I have not. I have one pair on their way. Love the shirt though
Dude. The shorts are incredible. It’s like jackpot and ultimate had a baby.

Puma 101 shorts are AMAZING @JB

I picked up a pair of True Linkswear Lux Pro in the limited edition Pebble Gray today for $100 (retail $210). A friend bought them, wore them once and didn't like them, and offered them to me. He wears the OGs, and said something about the Lux's heel cup bothered his heel. They feel fine to me, couldn't pass them up at that price.

Pebble.jpeg

I’m going to buy ALL the 101 shorts from Puma :love:

Picked these up yesterday and played in them yesterday they feel really good and look awesome F7569520-6E22-4AA0-8549-9065FE1CCAE5.jpeg

193826_07-min_1_1.jpg

:unsure:

Mizuno hats are in.

And soon a lot of blue polos. Gonna make @Canadan proud next week :LOL:

224E7C71-A509-454C-9F8C-4FBF647E5584.jpeg

Picked up the Travis Cold Shoulder vest last night after trying it on last week.

It's absolutely incredible. Pumped to wear it this fall.

slipped a couple times over my last two rounds in my adidas.

Back to the drawing board.
I'm just now seeing this, but I slipped in my Tour 360's the other day multiple times, which has never happened. The spikes have held up well and still in great condition. Ground was a little wet, but I've playin in wet conditions even in the rain with them and have never slipped. Hoping it's not a reoccurring theme.

I picked up a pair of True Linkswear Lux Pro in the limited edition Pebble Gray today for $100 (retail $210). A friend bought them, wore them once and didn't like them, and offered them to me. He wears the OGs, and said something about the Lux's heel cup bothered his heel. They feel fine to me, couldn't pass them up at that price.

View attachment 9015937

I wear the OGs as well and had the exact same problem with this model.

I'm just now seeing this, but I slipped in my Tour 360's the other day multiple times, which has never happened. The spikes have held up well and still in great condition. Ground was a little wet, but I've playin in wet conditions even in the rain with them and have never slipped. Hoping it's not a reoccurring theme.
It happens at the worst times for me.

They've been adequate shoes for sure, but I think we can do better.

It happens at the worst times for me.

They've been adequate shoes for sure, but I think we can do better.
every slip was on a tee shot with the driver. kind of annoying, but hoping it doesn't happen any more because I have 3 pair, all with a lot of life left in them.

every slip was on a tee shot with the driver. kind of annoying, but hoping it doesn't happen any more because I have 3 pair, all with a lot of life left in them.
I think I need to make the triumphant return to full spikes.

I think I need to make the triumphant return to full spikes.
These are the spiked ones....I have tried spikeless and I just prefer spikes over spikeless. Very rare instances of slippage and just feel like I have more stability between the ground and myself.

Back