What's Your Favorite Hamburger Restaurant?

Burger & Beer joint works for me. If its fast food, I like Wendys.

How about a fruit burger
null-41.jpg
[/IMG]

I have had so many good burgers it's hard to say, but one of my favorite ways to eat a burger is with a fried egg on top. Am I right Canadan, or am I right?
If you ever make it out to the far west you got to try Slaters 50/50. The 50/50 has fried egg. They were also on DDD. It's fantastic.
menu-burgers-50-50.jpg

Square One in Tampa is probably my favorite burger joint. Although, Serendipity 3 in Las Vegas was pretty awesome.

The Vortex right here in Atlanta makes incredible burgers. I'm also a fan of Ted's Montana Grill, a great place to get buffalo burgers, and I mean the animal, not the sauce.

Truth about Vortex. Best in Atlanta.

Only issue is that they still allow smoking in there. The lunch crowd is typically okay, but I could never go there for dinner.

Hubcap Grill in Houston is solid. Also, Meersburger in Lawton, OK is really good. They also serve Buffalo and have really good cobbler.

I'm not sure though if I could ever pinpoint the best of anything that I've ever had. Never really think about food that way, but I will eat almost anything.

Five Guys Burgers and Fries.

THPing on Tapatalk

Johnny B's in Southlake, Tx. My sons favorite place in the world. I like them a little too.

Hard Times Cafe's chili cheddar-burger.

But since I am presently on another planet from the nearest Hard Times, I like a Five Guy's little bacon cheeseburger, all the way, plus jalapenos. Actually, I usually get a lot less than all the way, because I love the jalapenos they add. But what I end up getting varies.

Hickies Hamburger Inn in New Boston Ohio. Every time I go back to visit, I have to eat there at least once. They have the tiny slider type grease bombs that are so good.

Like Tadashi, I've lived in or visited all over the place. 46 of the states actually and you can't go wrong with 5 guys, smashburger, In-n-out, but most times the BEST burgers are going to be the local burger shack that nobody but the locals know about and are usually divey enough that the uppetyups aren't going to go near. You guys know what I mean, the local "greasy spoon".
But for me my favorite is Whataburger. It may not be the bestv one, but having spent most of my youth in the great state of TX. I had a lot of great burgers there. Since every place I've lived since the mid 80s doesn't have whataburgers I get a craving for them and whenever I'm at a place that has them I HAVE to stop by and eat there for at least one meal. I enjoyed reading all the whataburger banter in the Dallas invitational thread too.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

WHATABURGER. Definitely can't go wrong there.

Like Tadashi, I've lived in or visited all over the place. 46 of the states actually and you can't go wrong with 5 guys, smashburger, In-n-out, but most times the BEST burgers are going to be the local burger shack that nobody but the locals know about and are usually divey enough that the uppetyups aren't going to go near. You guys know what I mean, the local "greasy spoon".
But for me my favorite is Whataburger. It may not be the bestv one, but having spent most of my youth in the great state of TX. I had a lot of great burgers there. Since every place I've lived since the mid 80s doesn't have whataburgers I get a craving for them and whenever I'm at a place that has them I HAVE to stop by and eat there for at least one meal. I enjoyed reading all the whataburger banter in the Dallas invitational thread too.

Brown Bag Burger. Best burger there is

I'm not a huge fan of most chain places. They may be good, but they aren't great. The best burgers I've had come from local joints, hand-made to order, often from freshly ground beef in the back. We have a local seafood dive that does this that make amazing burgers. Two Dudes Seafood Shack in Atlantic Beach, FL (Jacksonville). Thick, fresh, juicy, perfectly seasoned, ground and grilled to order by hand. Can't get much better than that.

Tapped from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love Fatburger in Las Vegas !!!!!

5 guys is good, we also have Maxx Burger and my favorite is a restaurant in Providence, RI called Luxe Burger. Try have a build your own menu including Kobe beef, spicy katchup, 30+ toppings and Gorgonzola tater tots as a side option!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Burger place in Pittsburgh called Burgatory. Absolutely fantastic in every way.

The Burger Joint is fantastic. Love their burgers.

Hopdoddys in Austin had some if the best burgers I've ever had in my life.

I thought about something after I made my post about greasy spoon places. For some reason every bowling alley I've ever been on has great burgers. I don't know why, but I've never been in a bowling alley with a bad burger. When I used to bowl on leagues that was one of the things I looked forward to the most!

Gotta put a vote in for Five Guys and it actually was started very close to where I live in Alexandria,VA. I have been to one of the original restaurants pretty cool given how big it has become. They just make a great burger and I love the Cajun fries also.

What's Your Favorite Hamburger Restaurant?

Five Guys for a chain place. For a mom & pop place, it's tough to beat Mac's Drive Inn, Watervliet, NY.

And then top it off with their homemade ice cream.

My favorites are In N out, Fudruckers and I just had Five guys for the first time on Thursday.

Back