What's Your Favorite Hamburger Restaurant?

My favorites are In-N-Out and Five Guys. In-N-Out just started construction in Austin. Oh happy day!!!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

If you're talking fast food, In 'n Out is my favorite. Smash Burger is pretty good as well. The best burger joints are never fast food - usually dive bars or high end restaurants that happen to serve USDA Prime burgers as well. St. Paul Grill in downtown St. Paul and The Mad Capper in Stillwater, Minnesota come to mind....

Buger of the day Sobelmans ...I want NOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!
972173_10151510350316213_1532253400_n.jpg

Ooooooo Sobelmans! Man I miss living in Milwaukee.

In-n-Out

The west coast chains, Five Guys, etc. are all greasily delicious and passable. Though for an actual good/nice burger I would give my vote to these Chicago locations: Kuma's (If you think a burger is worth a hour plus wait), Hot Chocolate, DMK Burger Bar, and Small Bar. For a greasy hangover burger, Chopper's and quick bite Portillo's.

Five Guys is really solid, but I'm not as big of a fan of the fries as most everyone else is. Smash Burger is OK, and In n Out is good for cheap burgers (although ordering from the 'secret' menu is the key).

My favorite burger joint in the OKC area by far is a place called S&B's Burger Joint. http://www.sandbburgers.com/ The Elvis (with bacon and peanut butter...yes, I know it sounds gross but is heaven, trust me) is my favorite. They also have a ton of craft beers and awesome Bloody Mary combinations. If you are in the OKC area, or will be for whatever reason, trust me, this is the place to go.

The Works. Newer Canadian, sit-down franchise. Amazing selection.

The Works. Newer Canadian, sit-down franchise. Amazing selection.

Not 2 hours ago I just had a friend from up there tell me about this place. Said it was almost as good as BSpot which says a lot.

Whataburger is better than In and out anytime.

I like Steak and Shake too

If anyone makes it out to Utah, JCWs is really good. Much better than in and out and five guys.

I manage one of the restaurants and we've won Best in state since like 2004.

We've got like 25 different burgers to choose from and over 60 shake flavors.

Not 2 hours ago I just had a friend from up there tell me about this place. Said it was almost as good as BSpot which says a lot.

Never had BSpot during my times in the States. The variety alone is worth the visit.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I'd almost kill for 5 Guys & like In &Out as well.

Schaller's! They got a few places up in the Rochester area and the burgers are amazing and so are the fries, onion rings and shakes.

Any SoCal THP'ers ever been to Mikes Hockey burgers?

Zombie Burger...

River City Cafe in the Myrtle Beach, SC area.

AJ's bombers in Milwaukee.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Clyde’s in St. ignace, MI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My burgers are the best! But if its out it would be 5 guys or Fosters.
You have Fosters in Minnesota? Fosters in Central CA was my favorite when I was young.

Oh, welcome to THP...

Burger Dive in Billings, MT is awesome, especially for Montana.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back