What's Your Favorite Hamburger Restaurant?

5 Guys came to town just recently...my new favorite burger !

As BrianT commented earlier, I went to SmashBurger here in Atlanta last Firday and had a similar experience. The burger was great and fries less than b/c of the fancy-dancy rosemary. Next time I will try another type of fries. I did not get a shake but will put in on the list for next time.

As BrianT commented earlier, I went to SmashBurger here in Atlanta last Firday and had a similar experience. The burger was great and fries less than b/c of the fancy-dancy rosemary. Next time I will try another type of fries. I did not get a shake but will put in on the list for next time.

You got to get the shake. It's worth the price of admission. Just don't share it with the wife as it may be more of hers than yours as I learned from my experience!

Favorite fast food burger restaurant = In-n-Out. Their double-double animal-style is great.
Favorite non-fast-food restaurant = Stanich's Portland. "The Special" is sooo good, but I can only have like one year then work the rest of the year to bring my cholesterol down, lol.

Obviously not my favorite Burger place, but I had a great 1/2 burger at Wendy's today. A lot better than I was expecting, slightly close to Five Guys.

Sorry for the thread revival, but this should go here just fine.

Wow, where do you start on that burger, lol.

Best burger restaurant world wide is Nu-Way, Wichita, Ks.

Wow, where do you start on that burger, lol.

Best burger restaurant world wide is Nu-Way, Wichita, Ks.

I'm going to have to say....uhhhh, no. The Nu-Way is not.

5 Guys has a good chain burger, as does Spangles Guacamole Bacon cheeseburger.

I need to think of my truly favorite burger place though. Lot's of good burger places, hard to pick just one.

I had a phenomenal burger at BurgerFi around Fort Lauderdale...that's high on my list. But #1 for me is a hometown dive/restaurant by the name of Matt's Bar in Minneapolis, MN. They are the home of the Jucy Lucy, still the best burger I've had at any restaurant.

Love Nu-Way burgers, give me five at a time, lol. Certainly not the cleanest place around, but so damn good. Sonic is still one of the best burgers around to me, 5 guys just costs to damn much.

Solbelmen's you start with this ..
And wash it down with one of these
dd47f16dce19753d_m.jpg

article-2246072-16729ED9000005DC-157_634x941.jpg

Any In&Out, Smash Burger in Frisco, Kopps in Milwaukee (their custard is the best!) and Bills Bar and Burger in NYC.

Always love me some In-N-Out. Other than my own creations I got to go with http://slaters5050.com/ Nothing like a burger made with 50% ground bacon.

I have had so many good burgers it's hard to say, but one of my favorite ways to eat a burger is with a fried egg on top. Am I right Canadan, or am I right?

I have had so many good burgers it's hard to say, but one of my favorite ways to eat a burger is with a fried egg on top. Am I right Canadan, or am I right?

Farm burger at Gordon's Burgr. You will have your favorite

Now I NEED a double chzburger from Sonic with chili chz tots and a cherry slush. Tomorrow!

BurgerFi is very good, I also really enjoy a local place called Tribeca Tavern

The best burger I have ever had was when I was living in Buffalo though at Grovers . Burgers are huge and taste great.

The Village Whiskey in Center City Philadelphia. Awesome burgers.

They were I think the feature item on DDD was their Cheeseburger soup which is also fantastic.

Yup, that's what I thought it was. It had that cute little kid who sounded just like Guy describing the food, and I remember the cheeseburger soup. The Parmesan, garlic wings they made looked good too.

Ok bare with me because I have lived in quite a few places.
Kops in Milwaukee makes the best burger I've ever had
The Burger Bar in Las Vegas is a stop every trip for the Kobe beef with lobster
Capitol Grill in Orlando makes an awesome over priced burger with truffle fries
Farmers market in LA has a burger joint that I hit up when out west

The Vortex right here in Atlanta makes incredible burgers. I'm also a fan of Ted's Montana Grill, a great place to get buffalo burgers, and I mean the animal, not the sauce.

Back