What's your internet speed?

9 dowload. 5 upload . For the price $19 month not bad ( and way way cheaper the Com crap). Use it to just surf the web and email

Was curious on my wifi and these are the results. About what I executed given the service I pay for

6a0607df45258201f96441e02a972abe.jpg

Who is your provider?
9 dowload. 5 upload . For the price $19 month not bad ( and way way cheaper the Com crap). Use it to just surf the web and email

Here's mine. You're welcome for the ad.

Oet663l.jpg

3946964175.png

Not sure if any other devices connected affect the test.
With video security system, 3 laptops, 4 iPhones and an iPad I don't think this is too bad...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417277052.741867.jpg

This is my last day with DSL, the cable guy is coming this morning to hook me up with 30 meg service. I am so looking forward to it.

This is my last day with DSL, the cable guy is coming this morning to hook me up with 30 meg service. I am so looking forward to it.
Happy birthday!

Not the fastest but this is a ton better than what I had, went from D- to a B- that is pretty huge.

I know it's not super fast, but it's 3x faster than what we had!
3997881943.png

Decent results here....

Wireless. I'm sorry.

3998395001.png

I moved up a little tonight from a B- earlier today to a B tonight.

After reading this , I feel like I'm in the dark ages .. But light speed faster than dial up we had a year ago . Thru frontier , they weren't cheap , but super slow with tons of failed promises

Like Time Warner anywhere TW is located.

Still very happy with the upgrade in ISP

On the T-Mobile Hot Spot:

4086634281.png

What is sad is that that speed is pretty much what I was getting with Time Warner most of the time.

Via wireless router. Not bad. Nearly at advertised speeds.

You guys will cringe when you see what my home office Internet speeds are. No way this is legal.

This is from my mobile device connect via my wireless router...
594d212e366bf368f429ab9aa23d7fd0.jpg

Speeds on my laptop only go up to approx 6.1 download and 0.7 upload.

Back