What's your internet speed?

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
http://www.speedtest.net/

It asks you to run a free scan beofre the test. I didn't do it and don't suggest you do it either! Just do the speed test.

I hit a few servers, one real near me and a few around me.

Last edited:
Lol my internet sucks! nearest server from the main one is 350 miles and Im about 45 miles from the one in dallas.

Last edited:
@jrod. nice....
Smallville That's a fabulous download speed too. If you could get that Upload over 1mb/sec you'll be flying.
There's a country in Europe, I want to say Netherlands, that have made it a civil right that all citizens deserve to have FAST internet connection. Could you imagine that in this country?
"I'm suing my landlord for being racist to me, and the apartments only got broadband!"

I will post one tonight at like 1 AM and you will see how bad the bandwidth ownage is here.

My Internet at work is amazing but unfortunately (seems Like my word of the week :smile:) were on os2000 and windows 2003. Insane!!! But at home my Internet is super duper slow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BLEH! That's not very good. Oh well.

940967784.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Not great at my current location:

2.87 DL
0.62 UL

It's slow today. 3 laptops and a PS3 hogging some bandwidth I think.

I love HDJ threads that I can steal, hehehe.

You cant complain about your internet till you look at mine lol
Yikes. I feel bad for ya, man. I guess you don't watch too much streaming video, huh?
I was surprised there wasn't a closer server to me, closest one was 100 miles.

Yikes. I feel bad for ya, man. I guess you don't watch too much streaming video, huh?
I was surprised there wasn't a closer server to me, closest one was 100 miles.

It's actually not that bad, it's not as slow as you would expect with those numbers. I have one server about 45 miles from me but it's 350 miles from the main one. I can watch YouTube videos fine and some live streaming of stuff fine but I'm only allowed 275 mb per 24hours, after that it gets extremely slow like won't load a page for 10 minutes.I have percentage meter that shows how much I have left till it hits 0 and I usually don't get that close to it unless I have to download the update for my iPhone so I can update it. But it's not as bad as those numbers look, just a couple of seconds to load a page at the very most like 5-7 seconds on most days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not bad at all. I did 3 from in-state and also threw in the Dallas server. My RR plan is capped at 10mb down, 1mb up for speeds, so looks like no real issues reaching my speeds.

Am I fast or slow?

Kevin

Looks like typical capped Orlando speed. At least I'm not at Bridges' speed which means he'll see this post in 8 mins. :D

Back