What's your internet speed?

From home, much faster download, not upload lol
1660955852.png

This is from work, have to try from home later
1658081560.png

I upgraded my internet today with my ISP, new modem and wireless N router and the results are just as they promised me.

Those are some great numbers, breeze!

Those are some great numbers, breeze!
They are indeed smalls, on average it should be about twice as fast as what I had before and should always be between 40-50 mbps download speeds.

For $70/month, I would think it should be faster than that.

Man am I impressed with the performance of the new shaw internet.

Peak times right now and still

I'm still just blown away.

I'm still just blown away.

Everytime I see this thread I get depressed, I just ran mine again and got the usual F+, thats not a speed test, it is a molassses test.. Congrats cb on being 40X faster than this slow connection I have.

Work is good for upload but not great for downloand

My speed test results are,

Downloadspeed:1.779Mbps
Uploadspeed:0.829Mbps
I performed my internet speed test here Scanmyspeed .
Is this good or not?
One more thing on this, here is a report on scanmyspeed website:

bb9d9063.jpg

And here is the report on speedtest:

393c0883.jpg

Adding to what Smalls has said above, our large communication provider Shaw Cable who is one of the biggest Cable providers in Canada, uses Speedtest.net to test internet speeds even though they have their own tool, just because speedtest is so reliable.

Good enough but still envious of Breeze's speeds.

Tap before talk.

My work connection:

1687478669.png

1688474527.png

Tried it a couple times... Maxed out at 75MB/Sec download & 23MB/Sec upload. Not too bad. I haven't checked, what's the best so far?

83MB download.. I should try this on the weekend. Right now it's lunch time so everyone is bogging down the network, checking mail, watching youtube/hulu/...going to THP. :act-up:
1688478739.png

Here's the fastest ones I've seen in the=is thread. Kmac is the winner so far!

This was using Chrome, the 1st one was using Opera.

Not too bad this morning.

1454120318.png

Just busted out a new record. lol and no Im not living here this is my work speeds. Its Comastic.

1454695509.png

1456359307.png

Work network = win.

At work...need this at home

83MB download.. I should try this on the weekend. Right now it's lunch time so everyone is bogging down the network, checking mail, watching youtube/hulu/...going to THP. :act-up:
1688478739.png

Gopher Nut are those your home speeds or work speeds?

Molasses? Kidding, but slow at times. I'm going to have to do that speed test when I get home.

Gopher Nut are those your home speeds or work speeds?
Those are at work at Mayo Clinic. I know we have some MUCH bigger bandwith for our Internet2 areas that stream research data all day long but needless to say, my internet radio doesn't skip very often. I'll have to run it at home and post those too.

Back