Where else do you wear it?

A couple polos and joggers are on course only. 95% of it is any time wear though

Some golf stuff works for the office, others are for golf only. Mainly the patterned clothing is for golf course only, but the qzips and sweaters pull double duty.
There's a trend developing that implies we're more fun on course than at work.

We should golf more.

Golf shoes and glove are the only items I don't wear elsewhere.

Polos I wear to work. Shorts on the weekends

I wear it to work a lot. Occasionally to nice restaurants

Golf clothes and workout clothes are 99% of my attire 🤷🏻‍♂️

I too, think there needs to be golf underwear.
I’ve been saying this for a couple years. Especially because when I walked my morning rounds my underwear always rides up my thunder thighs. I need some boxer briefs specifically made for golfers who walk.

I’ve been saying this for a couple years. Especially because when I walked my morning rounds my underwear always rides up my thunder thighs. I need some boxer briefs specifically made for golfers who walk.
The fact that there isn't performance things like this for golf make me question how much the industry really cares about our bags and balls. Total lack of support on this.

I’m not a big fan of collared shirts so I wear them on the course to meet course dress codes but rarely to work or a casual event.
I do prefer the comfort of my golf shorts and will wear those everywhere in warmer weather.

The only things that are golf course only are the polos that I’ve spilled food on and stained.

Lots of crossover for me and especially true in the summer months.

I rarely ever wear a collared shirt anywhere but on the golf course - but if I have to for some reason, it will most likely be one of my golf polos. My golf shorts do dual duty for casual wear. During the colder months I'll wear jeans rather than my golf pants off the course. During the summer months I'm usually in board shorts, tank top and flip flops if I'm not on the course. Golf shoes are worn to/from the course and if I stop for errands before/after, but I don't usually wear them as casual shoes off the course.

Polos for sure I wear everyday. Some golf shoes work for every day. My golf pants are not something that I normally wear to work, unless I am playing golf that day.

There's a trend developing that implies we're more fun on course than at work.

We should golf more.
The meetings and coworkers are better on the course…

Almost never/nowhere.

In bed when I take a nap after a round.

If Sunday wasn’t Easter, I’d go with a golf shirt/pants for church.

I'm wearing performance pants andmy Puma AP 1/4 zip to Easter Service! Its my best clothes!

Shorts, Polos and Toppers I wear everywhere. I'm at work now, in my office and I'm wearing a Puma golf polo and a FJ 1/4 zip over it. The only "golf" clothing that I don't were off the course are golf long pants and golf shoes. Because the golf shoes I choose to play with have some type of spike, for stability, I don't have any golf shoes that I can wear casually.

Funny topic because I think I ran out of give a **** with work clothes. And my j office in general. My wardrobe is moving from slacks, starch, and shoes that need polish to more golfy kinda of apparel. Had some smartass comments in a meeting because I was wearing K-Swiss sneakers instead of loafers. Told them wait until I get my Allbirds.

So yeah, the stuff is so comfy why not? Maybe I’m just getting old.

Have to wear shirt and tie to work, so mostly golf attire for the course, but I do wear them out to dinner, or out on a normal day in warmer weather.

Back