Where is your THP Mecca?

I can understand and appreciate your feelings about being chosen for an Experience and not being able to attend. I have been only selected once and I was unable to attend. I hope someday that we both get to experience a THP Experience.

You can add me to that club as well. I was selected for an event in 2017 and karate chopped through a tendon in my wrist with a chef’s knife two days later. I’ve been trying to get back in one vet since with great futility.

As far as my THP Mecca, I imagine it’d be wherever I actually get to play in a THP event. Even though there are some great venues, the location is way down the list of things that appeal to me about THP events. Plus, every one I’ve seen would likely be the nicest course I’ve ever played (with the possible exception of Waikoloa in Hawaii).

Cog Hill. To visit the site of the first THP event (of two that I have missed out on) I was chosen for, that I couldn't attend.

Life gets in the way sometimes. Sadly, its happened twice.

No wonder you’re mad, Brad.

That sucks. I hope your ticket gets punched for a big one soon! If I haven’t missed all signups for it, I’ll include you and @Bowtiepower00 as my partners in the dream foursome.

As a first time to an experience true blue/caladonia is the Mecca for me. So much fun.. there may be better courses and locations out there but this has been awesome.
You got to go to THE Mecca your first time. And there was Dan and I too, soooooo….. :LOL:

I'm gonna say ... wherever the THP Experience takes me!

Hideaway, been on my list to play for many a year

I’m tripling down on true blue and Caledonia. Between the golf, the lodgings, the food, and now most wonderfully the Finn scooters, it’s just the complete experience.

the courses are wildly different which means in a team game what works on one might be disaster on the other.

...and every time I go I just want to stay.

The Aviara Resort will always hold a very special place in my heart. I got to meet and play with 2 fantastic THP'rs, Jake (P4B) and Steve (Dr. Teeth) at the Kingdom Experience.
I know all of us that were lucky enough to have Jake in our lives miss him terribly. This one's for you buddy !

Kingdom Guys.png

I’m tripling down on true blue and Caledonia. Between the golf, the lodgings, the food, and now most wonderfully the Finn scooters, it’s just the complete experience.

the courses are wildly different which means in a team game what works on one might be disaster on the other.

...and every time I go I just want to stay.
Pretty excited that we are headed back there for the Hogan Experience.

If Golf Saudi has anything to do with it, it may the real Mecca one day!

I hope it remains a regular in the rotation. It is SUCH a good location for THP experiences.

Not sure on that, but this one is being slept on considering its a full set of clubs and 45 holes of golf for $199 haha.

Back