56* Chip it up there close

54* for me.

Either PW or 9i, bump it up there and let it roll to the hole. Nice little putting stroke and tap in the next one.

I would play PW here.
Until I get my chipper!

I would chip with my 50.

Rule of 12 puts that about at my 9i... although I would probably grab a P, close the face, and put a putting stroke on it.

From the second cut of rough with a slight uphill lie, I'd use my 54*. The leading edges helps to get through the rough. The fact that's it's in rough will remove most of the spin. The loft of the will allow me to throw the ball half way and manage the speed with the loft. Out of the rough it will release the rest of the way to the hole.

Either a 9 iron bump and run or my 56* and try a low check and release. All depends how my "hands" game is that day.

58 degree every time, fly it right up there.

58* PM grind. Try to fly it half way there and leave an uphill putt

56* for me

I'd use my AW

PW....cause normally I'd use the gap wedge and leave it just short

Depends on the lie!!

64 wedge for the Phil Flop and skull it across the green

Either run an 8 iron up or drop my 54* a few feet short of the pin. Which one depends on how I'm feeling that day and other things like how the greens are holding, wind, etc.

9i for me.

deloft the ol' 58 and watch it run.

My 58' K grind Vokey. 2nd cut should have a pretty good amount of rough, so a little more bounce will help.

60* for me i am hit every shot around the green with one club guy. ball back in stance low trajectory due to the up slope.

Probably my 54 degree or GW.

I'm grabbing three clubs from my bag and making my decision while standing over the ball trying to visualize how far I want the ball to fly--if at all:

4 hybrid
7 iron
Pitching wedge
I like that idea, gives you a few options, but not the whole bag, as a walker, I always have all my clubs near by and probably gives me too many options to think about.

50* chip. fly half way to hole let it roll up the rest of the way. not an up hill pin the I use 54*.

8i for my bump and runs

Back