I will probably not even make it out of the town I live in.

I have 4 trips planned this year.

Texas in March
Nevada in May
Illinois in July
California in December. I want this one to happen the most!

Last edited:
South Carolina & wouldn’t mind traveling out West!

For all you folks heading to Florida let me know when & where!!!

Oregon and hopefully Texas with the AZTHP team.

Idaho, Illinois and California are all the hopefuls right now!

Florida (just played there last weekend, but plan on more later on), South Carolina hopefully and Alabama. And fingers crossed for another state to be determined, but in conjunction with THP!!

Last edited:
Planned so far:

AL in April, PA in June, PA in September

Missouri and Texas so far.

Assuming traveling opens up for you this year, which state are you planning to visit to play that is not your own?
Utah, Idaho, Oregon, and California in this order. Probably around the end of March, first of April.

We have a "Celebration of Life" get together in Oregon we need to attend. Going to make one big loop.

Florida with the wife and Arizona for the guys golf trip. Both in the fall.

Provided we both are vaccinated and travel is opened up.

"Wherever the THP Van takes me!" :ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness, probably Florida & South Carolina.

Have plans for Florida in April and South Carolina to play Harbour Town in the fall. Hopeful that both can happen amd maybe a 3rd elsewhere as well

Probably Maine and possibly NH... doubtful anywhere else.

Nevada!

I'd like to play out in Colorado again, but my guess is I'll play in Oklahoma, Texas and hopefully.....California ;)

Going to Michigan in July to Gull Lake View Golf Club.

Nevada and Colorado

We plan on visiting my wife's parents in Massachusetts this summer. Assuming the plans all work out, I'll definitely get a round in somewhere near them (Central Mass) and a round when we head to Cape Cod.

South Carolina and hopefully Florida

North and South Carolina in May. Then hopefully somewhere else in the fall......please for the love of god

I really want to go back to Ponte Vedra, Florida!

Back