45dff07ff97a5ee4352138b1aecfd871.jpg

A successful unplanned visit to a liquor store next to my hair salon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OWA! Good work.
So in Ohio that Weller is $23 controlled by the state for price. Curious what it is other places.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

So in Ohio that Weller is $23 controlled by the state for price. Curious what it is other places.

No idea in Wisco. I've never seen it. I bought two bottles of it from a friend in Oklahoma. He buys it by the case. He charged me $22 per bottle.

$49.95 in Oregon. Pricing is controlled by the state liquor control board. Its my understanding that Buffalo Trace updated its MSRP for the weller line earlier this year and Oregon adjusted accordingly. This is the first time Ive purchased it so I have no comparisons.

Picked up some old forester 1920. Some potent stuff.

Really have to let it sit and breath for a bit, but its nice.
What's it at? 114°?

I knew I had a problem when I started drinking barrel proof whiskey neat, not water. The 136° Elijah Craig I had damn near set me on fire.

Got a gift from a colleague today. They know me so well!

419a9156d852106b0f3919f47df172ca.jpg

A buddy just turned me on to this, i was sceptical and hesitant, i don't particularly like sweet but I love salt.

This is fantastic! I really like it
869509a37b6781b81e623a257fd87197.jpg

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

The salty caramel is great but I do offer choices!
916b68fffd47e83efb622927484afece.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Do you guys have any recommendations for whiskey under $20 bucks for 750ml?

I’ve been enjoying Rebel Yell. Priced at 18.99.

Evan Williams Bottled in Bond is a bargain.

Bulleit rye is a go to

Sorry 23.99...

18.99?

I got one for that price couple weeks ago. If I recalled, it had a bitter aftertaste.

I think rebel yell taste better.

Jim Beam Black is in that price range and is worth a taste.

Four Roses yellow label is good (usually ~18 around me). Sometimes Wild Turkey 101 is on sale for <20 and I think it's pretty solid.

Are you mixing it or having it neat/up/(reluctantly) on the rocks? (that's for @dazeedmonds)

Bulleit rye is a go to

My price point on the east coast is probably different, but a big thumbs-up for Bulleit Rye (and the regular, as well) and Wild Turkey 101 is worth the kick at that price!!

Are you mixing it or having it neat/up/(reluctantly) on the rocks? (that's for @dazeedmonds)

My price point on the east coast is probably different, but a big thumbs-up for Bulleit Rye (and the regular, as well) and Wild Turkey 101 is worth the kick at that price!!

Thanks!

Drinking it on the rocks. Sometimes neat. I don’t like mixing whiskey although sometimes I might enjoy Jameson and ginger ale every once in a while.

I’m on the hunt to find a staple whiskey for under 20 bucks. Thanks for the suggestions I’ll give those a try!

Thanks!

Drinking it on the rocks. Sometimes neat. I don’t like mixing whiskey although sometimes I might enjoy Jameson and ginger ale every once in a while.

I’m on the hunt to find a staple whiskey for under 20 bucks. Thanks for the suggestions I’ll give those a try!

Jim Beam has a couple of sub $20 offerings, the Distiller's Cut and Repeal Batch are nice. I still swear by the Evan Williams Bottled in Bond

Back