The chocolate bourbon ball I don't think I can choke down. It will probably go down the sink!

That’s a sin!!! But I get it. I’ve actually had a few that the first pour was absolutely horrible. Let it sit for about 6 months then it was awesome.

That’s a sin!!! But I get it. I’ve actually had a few that the first pour was absolutely horrible. Let it sit for about 6 months then it was awesome.
I'm glad you told me that. I will try it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I pick these two up recently. The Elijah is pretty good for the money. The chocolate bourbon ball I don't think I can choke down. It will probably go down the sink!
0a3b2ea746b1ac254a1b75e9f4d2108e.jpg

Elijah Craig is always a solid choice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b3ba8efb85df798003355676dcc09c58.jpg

Whiskey hunting is becoming a favorite past time of mine. This one was awarded best whiskey of 2019 at the San Francisco world spirits competition.

This bottle goes for $37 here in Oregon. It has been all but impossible to find ever since.

Received a tip this afternoon and it paid off!

b3ba8efb85df798003355676dcc09c58.jpg

Whiskey hunting is becoming a favorite past time of mine. This one was awarded best whiskey of 2019 at the San Francisco world spirits competition.

This bottle goes for $37 here in Oregon. It has been all but impossible to find ever since.

Received a tip this afternoon and it paid off!

I still have one that I bought for $27 back in March of 2018. Before it won the SFSA and another one, I forget which one.

I'm glad you told me that. I will try it.

Doesn’t hurt to hide it in the back of the cabinet and give it some time to learn its lesson about being a crappy first pour.

after the terrible day I had yesterday, I poured about 3 fingers of Angel's Envy, dumped a bunch of ice and sent it down the hatch lol! One of the best pours ive had in a while!

I then proceeded to eat my weight in BBQ chicken and after dinner, dug a 3 foot investigative hole in my driveway to figure out what was causing the small sinkhole that had appeared...

I was up at 3 am with the worst case of acid reflux ive had in a long time... Think I might have overdone it a bit... lol!

Henry McKenna night cap
841934b211a2cb3c966141154a104503.jpg

glass of elijah craig, and glass of woodford double oaked. i like whiskey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tried this tonight at dinner!

Attachments

• IMG_0174.JPG
    IMG_0174.JPG
    407.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0178.JPG
    IMG_0178.JPG
    742.6 KB · Views: 1
Stopped in a liquor store in Milwaukee while I’m here this weekend and I was surprised to find an Elijah Craig Barrel Proof sitting on the shelf.

That will be making the road trip home with me tomorrow.

646cf12f71b05fb9716b264bae93ef6d.jpg

After pairing up and winning the Member/Guest tourney this weekend at a friends club, he gave me this incredible bottle of scotch.

I'll be sipping a little of this tomorrow night.

IMG_3233.jpgIMG_3237.jpg

Found a bottle of Elijah Craig Barrel Proof yesterday

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just picked these up for the weekend on the suggestion of @OITW A local distillery that does everything in house and just so happened to be right near my office. Talked to the owner this afternoon and they have been there 4 years and I’ve never even heard of it till now.

The rye had a little spice to it that I enjoyed and the bourbon was a little sweeter as expected. Looking forward to a larger sample size this weekend.

6d4807e36d5db542c2a6b1fd987b4cf2.jpg

Just picked these up for the weekend on the suggestion of @OITW A local distillery that does everything in house and just so happened to be right near my office. Talked to the owner this afternoon and they have been there 4 years and I’ve never even heard of it till now.

The rye had a little spice to it that I enjoyed and the bourbon was a little sweeter as expected. Looking forward to a larger sample size this weekend.

6d4807e36d5db542c2a6b1fd987b4cf2.jpg

some whistle pig 10 year for me tonight. neat. going down nicely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Diving into the Jefferson's Ocean Voyage 15 wheated mash bill.

Not too shabby. I'd love to find out where this wheated bourbon was sourced from but it seems pretty smooth. It's hard to tell if the ocean voyage has much of an impact on the taste or not.

cracked open my bottle of Stagg Jr last night after a terrible Monday. Man that stuff is potent and tasty!

b5fa3fa05ffe4413755b0e36d5a1d5e9.jpg

Tonight I bought a rare treat and something completely random for the hell of it. Sorry liver...

Back