Scored three bottles over the holidays. Redemption Rye, woodford, and four roses. The Woodford all ready took a heavy hit on Christmas night.

e5596e5aa54f1fa43720d0782b70a965.jpg

Friday find!!! So happy to score this and add it to my collection!

I really need an old fashioned right now after viewing this thread. Bourbon will be in my veins soon.

I would also happily accept a bloody mary in a salted glass with bacon strips in it.

Having a bourbon tasting at my house tonight. I'm offering Buffalo Trace and Black Saddle. Will see what others bring to share.

Picked up a bottle of Dalmore 12 for the weekend. After all there are 4 NFL games this weekend to enjoy also. :drinks:

I really need an old fashioned right now after viewing this thread. Bourbon will be in my veins soon.

I agree, but it does seem like a lot of water in that Old Fashioned

Decisions. Decisions

Attachments

• IMG_20200111_1038144.jpg
    IMG_20200111_1038144.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 21
Fallen soldier tonight

IMG_20200111_212642969.jpg

Woodford and college basket to drown my sorrows after my son’s high school team lost a tough one. Winter in Michigan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Balcones wheated bourbon while stressing over this coaching search.

Cheers.
46bc6b3bee5437cd29bca01005991552.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Glenmorangie 12 or 18 year old, Johnnie Walker Black, Lismore.

Glenmorangie 12 or 18 year old, Johnnie Walker Black, Lismore.

Love the Glenmorangie 18. What's the age on the Lismore?

10 or 12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this Heaven??
Most days I just don't even think of it and sometimes I just think of it as inventory and numbers on paper but once in a while I do find myself going "man this is cool", especially if I go to other bars. Of course it's heavy on the whiskey selection but that's just about half of the shelves- the other side has brandy, mezcal, tequila, rum, gin sections.

I'm actually not a big drinker anymore and thankful for it. I try to have one quality drink here and there as opposed to getting wasted with a bunch of low quality stuff like I used to.

Back