I got a store pick, the last bottle and a new Rebel 100 I hadn't tried yet, I love higher proof stuff in my old fashioneds.
IMG_6837.jpegIMG_6838.jpeg

This happened last night. Haven’t decided on tonight yet

B0AB8026-C6CF-4506-8A22-64DFF19B0CB3.jpeg

Anyone in Florida able to get me and ship me all the Horse Soldiers?????:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anyone in Florida able to get me and ship me all the Horse Soldiers?????:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I think they actually ship from their website but it looks like they are out of stock of most things. Also of note, their younger stuff is contract distilled by Middle West Spirits in Columbus. I have a bottle of 13 yr single barrel I picked up in Indiana that I believe is sourced from Heaven Hill and is the same stuff as the older Rebel Yell and Old Fitzgerald.

I think they actually ship from their website but it looks like they are out of stock of most things. Also of note, their younger stuff is contract distilled by Middle West Spirits in Columbus. I have a bottle of 13 yr single barrel I picked up in Indiana that I believe is sourced from Heaven Hill and is the same stuff as the older Rebel Yell and Old Fitzgerald.
haha actually now that you mention it......i think i read that its all contract distilled in columbus. BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT its not sold in ohio. idiots

I've avoided most of the garrison brothers stuff except for at a restaurant here and there because the price is just a notch higher than others, but damn it's good. A little on the sweet side for a daily dram (which is probably a good thing) but going to be a great changeup.

haha actually now that you mention it......i think i read that its all contract distilled in columbus. BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT its not sold in ohio. idiots
I'm going to guess some sort of non-compete clause. It is readily available in Indiana and KY from what I've seen.

Damn good pour! Highly recommend.
20210325_203241.jpg

A new one from a local KC distillery
IMG_6878.jpeg

Gosh that's a solid offering.

I got really lucky and found this in a hole in the wall shop. It is really good. Thinking of going back for the remaining 2 bottles...

Back