SteveHung777

Reaction score
Handicap
Putting
Hey all, just bought a new white J. Lindeberg shirt, (pic to come later) but was wondering, do you guys reckon a completely white outfit would look good?

I mean, white shirt, white trousers, white cap, white belt and white shoes.

Or would I be better off by wearing black trousers and keeping the rest white?

Many thanks

i think you could pull it off if you wanted to. personally, i'd have to break the white up just a little bit, but that's just me. if you do rock it, i'd love to see a pic.

No problems with me. Personally, I like white shirt and pants with black shoes, belt, cap, but all white is certainly better than all orange...

maybe a black belt would help

What you all reckon, complete white look, or shall I go with black trousers?

Pretty hard to pull off the all white unless you have a tall and slender figure ala Dustin Johnson. Just like they say about white tuxedos.

PS Black Trousers for sure.

Pretty hard to pull off the all white unless you have a tall and slender figure ala Dustin Johnson. Just like they say about white tuxedos.

PS Black Trousers for sure.

Yep. Black/white all the way.

Cool, thanks for the opinions guys!

What you all reckon, complete white look, or shall I go with black trousers?

Make that belt black, and add a black or black/white hat and I think you'll be just fine

I don't like all white. When the Chiefs went to all white road uniforms (with red helmets of course) when Schottenheimer became coach in 1989, I shuddered! I like white pants with a colored shirt or colored pants and a white shirt. Same goes if you wear the same color shirt and pants like Fowler. Just doesn't work for me.

I don't like all white. When the Chiefs went to all white road uniforms (with red helmets of course) when Schottenheimer became coach in 1989, I shuddered! I like white pants with a colored shirt or colored pants and a white shirt. Same goes if you wear the same color shirt and pants like Fowler. Just doesn't work for me.

Speaking of Fowler dude needs to get a clue, he looks like a clown. Literally and figuratively.

Def like the black pants with white belt look there....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speaking of Fowler dude needs to get a clue, he looks like a clown. Literally and figuratively.

You can low five puma for that one haha...

And I think both of those outfits look solid SH, just don't roll around in the grass haha!

Both outfits look good. I like white on white but hey I live in Florida. Just don't get stuck in the mud or stick too much stuff in your pockets. Also if you go with the white pants, wear white undies just in case you get caught in a rainstorm.

Both outfits look good. I like white on white but hey I live in Florida. Just don't get stuck in the mud or stick too much stuff in your pockets. Also if you go with the white pants, wear white undies just in case you get caught in a rainstorm.

That's fantastic. THP wet pants contest!!!

Imagining a bunch of dudes doing that *throws up in mouth*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I was literally rolling on the floor laughing!

Couldnt find the white pants thread[if there is one].

I bought a pair of white pants, but does it apply to the 'white after labour day rule'?

Couldnt find the white pants thread[if there is one].

I bought a pair of white pants, but does it apply to the 'white after labour day rule'?

Only north of the Mason-Dixon line apparently.

Back