Who are the first THP members you've played golf with?

GraniteRoost

Flying Rocks
Albatross 2023 Club Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
6 Grint
We all know that playing golf with fellow THP members is a ton of fun. Who are the first forum members that you shared a round with? Tag your buddies!

For me, it was @Harvmp28 and @rickterp during a practice round for the 2016 New England Regional Rivalry.

Haven’t had the opportunity yet, but I am sure Looking forward to it though!

I do think it was the infamous Magic Mike and Jhoffer at PGA National.

My first THP round was 2013 Bridgestone championship at TPC Las Vegas with m @BigDLA and @SHIFTY and Lowfli

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first THP round was 2013 Bridgestone championship at TPC Las Vegas with m @BigDLA and @SHIFTY and Lowfli

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That was my first THP round as well.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

I have yet to tee it up with a THPer. Nor have I ever met a member of the forum. But I will do both this May at the Morgan Cup.

First time was with @brianmk24 @greekelite @jints07 for a sim round last winter.

The first time on an actual golf course was with @phoffer out in Arizona for a warm-up round a couple weeks before the 2019 Morgan Cup.

In 2013 @Michigan Slice @tpluff and another guy I can’t remember and isn’t around anymore played at Greystone in Michigan.

@e1iterate was the first THP’er I played with...

This is something I've not had the privilege of doing yet. But am looking forward to it when it happens. (y)

MattyDMPLS and Checkered and OldeDude and jim54 and Millsan1 and MoparMan and MagicSpell and oumagic and KingVeo and time4tim and aljaklaw and Army Golf and mancest and Wildcat4life and DufferWaldorf and KY Golfer and slimjim32 and tequila4kapp and chefchris79 and KCSmitty and Null Nomad

Man, it was SO long ago.

IIRC, it was @#Cookie @GolferGal and another I cannot recall in Austin TX.

Practice round Hilton Head National before Morgan Cup......got an 11 on hole #1. @OITW and @Tenputt were wondering what is this guy doing? @jdtox was giggling.....

The next ones will be my first ones :cool:

MattyDMPLS and Checkered and OldeDude and jim54 and Millsan1 and MoparMan and MagicSpell and oumagic and KingVeo and time4tim and aljaklaw and Army Golf and mancest and Wildcat4life and DufferWaldorf and KY Golfer and slimjim32 and tequila4kapp and chefchris79 and KCSmitty and Null Nomad

Looks like you've met almost everybody on the forum, dude. (y)

The NorCal crew at the awesome Yoche Dehe course. @ASN21 was my cartner so he was the first I talked to I believe.

Back