Who are the first THP members you've played golf with?

Westchase gathering back in... Oh God I don’t remember. 2010? 2011?

I don’t fully remember the group but I know Freddie was there, war eagle, trout bum, JB... All fuzzy from there

Last edited:
Classic THP move right there. That was such a fun day... @McLovin joined us too!
Yes - He was @caeleric at the time. He may still be! He bounced between the groups for some holes. Apologies if misspelling.

Wow, you forgot I was there...I am now ruined for the day. We even had beers with war eagle after. I think I lost 14 balls that day
I was grouped with them, that's why I listed them. They were the first ones I played a round with. There was like 16 people there.

Haven't had the pleasure. I'm going to try to head east more often to play this year though, so maybe I can convince @IceyShanks to tee it up with me sometime. I think he's the closest.
Sounds like a plan!

First THPer to play with ever was @ttucliffhanger our first day of matches at The Grandaddy in 2018.

My first round with other THPers was a few years ago now, with members that are no longer active on here

However, we do still have our annual UK gathering that has had new members come along to

Actually Played golf and not Top Golf? I went to a couple Top Golf events first, but actually playing a round was with @NTXNoodler and then later that summer played with @B81Smith @Boder @Ottawaclo @formula8 and CJ and maybe others, drawing a blank.

have not played with any yet... any Orlando area people! Let me know when you want to play. I just moved here.

@whiterhino

I was grouped with them, that's why I listed them. They were the first ones I played a round with. There was like 16 people there.

I am still ruined for the day

Shaft up with my man @rallo! Dope event with even better people.

Last edited:
have not played with any yet... any Orlando area people! Let me know when you want to play. I just moved here.
I've got just the thing...

Got a round in with @gizmo3putt here in the Okanagan and then had the privilege of teeing it up with @Molten and Michael Vrska at the initial #staffproto.

My first round was with @Art M and @Jaymo37 at the unofficial 2017 THP New England outing that @OITW organizes every year. This was the players list that year.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...unofficial-thp-new-england-outing-2017.96396/

Confirmed:
@OITW 36
OITW +1 36
OITW +2 18
@russtopher 18
Russtopher +1 18
@Jaymo37 36
@The Dude 36
The Dude +1 36
@mpeterson 36
@kenh 18
@Art M 36
@Kenomikes 36
@jhtr20 18
@gr8dryv 36
@Bcape9 18
@O'Carroll 36
A Player 36
@Haso 36
@rickterp 36
@ddec 36

Great group of people right there - I think we need one in April.

Last edited:
. Man I was feeling the effects of that Brazilian BBQ place for a few days after.

I had no idea what to expect going in there but when it started it was like hold on!

Back