Who are the Most Famous People that Went to Your High School?

List limited to my HS years. Shannon Hoon, lead singer for Blind Melon. Cocaine overdose at age 27.

IMG was not around like it is now when I was in high school, but its only about an hour away now.
Many of the schools in FL have programs like this though.

That's interesting. IMG is the only school like that I've heard of. I should have went to HS in FL!

Kobe Bryant.

A few others, but really, nobody larger than that.

Edit: Checked Wikipedia, turns out there are a bunch. But they forgot Russell Carter, DB for the Jets and Raiders in the 70's and 80's. His younger brother was two or three years ahead of me.

Last edited:
Dave Grohl

Most famous Lynda Carter, TV's Wonder Woman. Also, Eric Johnson, played DE and LB for the Raiders and a few other teams and played in Super Bowl 37

Jimmy Buffet

I went to a tiny school so no one famous but 5 minutes away at the other school was Bill Pullman. Only famous guy in our area lol

According to Wikpedia:

List limited to my HS years. Shannon Hoon, lead singer for Blind Melon. Cocaine overdose at age 27.

I was watching old Blind Melon videos yesterday at work! Love that band.

I don't think anyone is famous from my high school, none come to mind anyway. I'll have to look into it. I know there were a couple pro football players in our conference I played against, but not at my school.

Our kids go to the same high school as Brad Pitt, he's kind of famous. I think there is another Disney actor that went there as recently as a few years ago, but have no idea of the name.

Unfortunately no body lol

Unfortunately no body lol

Ha me either, but there was one girl that was quite famous. But I'm sure her antics were just famous locally.

Ha me either, but there was one girl that was quite famous. But I'm sure her antics were just famous locally.
Haha there's a bunch like that here as well

Travis Best- A little guard who had a decent NBA career. I watched him score 81 in high school. I think he had 20 in a blink of an eye

Doug Clark- Was the high school QB ended up playing college baseball and played with the SF Giants for a few seasons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I knew a few of these but not all:

Jesse Winchester – Musician, songwriter
Dominic Dierkes – Actor, comedian, writer, founding member of Internet sketch comedy group Derrick Comedy[SUP][6][/SUP]
Logan Forsythe – Current MLB 2nd baseman for the Tampa Bay Rays organization, debuting in the majors on May 4, 2011[SUP][7][/SUP]
Phil Irwin – Baseball pitcher in the Pittsburgh Pirates organization[SUP][8][/SUP][SUP][9][/SUP]
Mike Jankowski – skiing and snowboarding coach[SUP][10][/SUP]
Bill JustisSun Records recording artist, music producer and film composer
Chuck LanzaNFL player[SUP][11][/SUP]
Tim McCarver – Former Major League Baseball player and World Series Champion, current broadcaster for Fox Sports[SUP][7][/SUP][SUP][12][/SUP]
Shaun Micheel – Professional golfer, winner of the 2003 PGA Championship[SUP][13][/SUP][SUP][14][/SUP]
Cary Middlecoff – Professional golfer, winner of 1955 Masters, 1949 and 1956 U.S. Opens[SUP][14][/SUP]
Richard Mulrooney – Professional soccer player, MLS Cup Champion, MLS All-Star and United States men's national soccer team member[SUP][15][/SUP]
Dr. John J. Shea, Jr. – World-renowned ear surgeon[SUP][16][/SUP]
Paul Hofer – American football player[SUP][17][/SUP]

I honestly have no clue. Wikipedia doesn't tell me anything. One of my friends was on some stupid ass reality show when he was in high school LOL

My high school sucks.

Only a few that I am aware of:

Tom Sheehey - Played basketball in Europe and was in the NBA for a little bit
Greg Woodard - Same deal as above.. Professional basketball in Europe and had a short stint in the NBA
Marty Reasoner - Played in the NHL for a few years with the Edmonton Oilers and a couple of other teams.

My Dad went to high school with Bob Lanier

I cant really think of anyone. Maybe Matt Anderson, hes on the olympic volleyball team.

I graduated high school with Bobby Labonte, Nascar driver, and Jeff Smith, that was on Hee Haw for a few years, was a couple of years older than me. That's all I got.

Jack Nicklaus

At St. Francis Prep in Brooklyn, NY we had Vince Lombardi, Gerry Dinardo (Big Ten Network), Joe Torre, Frank Serpico, Sonny Dove (NBA) and a few guy that made it into the NFL.

I went to high school with Zach Galifianakis. That's pretty much it.

The ACC commissioner went to my high school, as well. But he's a dingus.

Tony romo and Bill kazmier (worlds strongest man)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brad Pitt.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back