Who Likes to Have Fun?

It's hard to keep up with all the contests! But I love having that problem, THP is killing it right now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like fun

I check this forum about 5-10 times a day depending on my work schedule and I feel like I'm 2 steps behind with all of the awesome giveaways and contests! Keep em coming!!

Heck of a week and more to come

2017 starting off fast and furious! Love all the stuff going on right now and to to think it's only February is kind of crazy.

#GolfIsFun and that's the way it should be. The opportunities afforded to the members of this great community are amazing

When I talk to people about THP, they have NO idea how many opportunities there are to maximize their golfing experience.
It's a no brainer each year to renew my Albatross membership
Thanks THP!!

I have been telling everyone I know about THP and what opportunities they are missing out on if they aren't joining. Hopefully, they take my advice. e1iterate told me about it for awhile and told me I was missing out and boy was he right! No more missing out for me, lol! THP is awesome!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It is absolutely mind boggling to see the opportunities members of THP have a shot to participate in, by simply registering on a message forum and contributing!??!?!?!

THP continues to do what nobody else has even thought of. The amount of 'Fun' on hand is ridiculous lol.

Kramer "Now are you just saying you want to have some fun? Or do you REALLY want to have some fun?!?!"

I am a big fan of fun, and can't wait to hear the rest of the details on events, contests, and whatever else THP has up its sleeve as they come out this year.

Love seeing all the awesome stuff going on and glad I found the site to be a part of it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not even a full 2 months into the year and THP going sh*thouse with activity. It's going to be a jam packed year. Love watching it all unfold. It's almost a full time job trying to keep up with it.

I'm sure I and others have said this year in and year out, but 2017 is already shaping up to be the best year on THP yet!!!

THP has changed so much since I joined ages ago.
Always changing and blowing people's minds!

And the crazy part is it's only the beginning of 2017. This is going to be a fun year! So many goodies in store.

THP does an amazing job creating all kinds of fun. It's truly appreciated by all. What's truly amazing is year after year it just gets better and better.

Amazing so far!! Really hoping I can attend another event this year, was an awesome experience last year!!!! Great contest and great equipment to test.

I really hope I am able to attend an event this year!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Unbelievable. Thank you, JB and GG. Thank you.

I sold you guys it's unreal. What you have going on in 2017

I like to have fun! 2017 is off to a blazing start!

This season had already been full of suprises , tons of great events to come. No better time to be apart of this great community

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Definitely fun!

Back