Who Likes to Have Fun?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Just think about this past week.
Giving away 2 free trips (including all travel) to UST Mamiya for full fitting and it comes with equipment.
Contest for the Ultimate all expenses paid trip THE GRANDADDY that has full fitting, 14 clubs and more
Currently giving away a new driver
Launched THP Fantasy Golf where the winner wins a free trip and fitting and 14 clubs.
Told the world The 60 second sweep is coming!
Shoulder Tapped 10+ THPers that are having equipment send to them just for being active on THP.

Yes, 2017 is here and it's only February. Welcome to THP and buckle up for a wild ride of fun!

#GolfIsFun

Stepping up the game this year. That mind of yours is always at work. Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! To say the year is starting off with a bang is an understatement!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Golf season hasn't even stated yet officially for most areas yet, like thp is humming with events like it were in full stride. I have a feeling the rest of the year is going to be loaded with some pretty cool stuff.

2017 has undoubtedly been mind blowing thus far and I would be willing to bet it will only get more amazing.

JB, I would like an order of fun please! I think you have started the year off in a blaze. Fine job!!

Golf season hasn't even stated yet officially for most areas yet, like thp is humming with events like it were in full stride. I have a feeling the rest of the year is going to be loaded with some pretty cool stuff.

That's what I was thinking!! THP has already blown our minds in February so I wonder what we have in store for the rest of the year! Buckle up everyone! It's going to be one crazy fun ride!!

This has been a crazy week. So much going on.. and becoming an Albatross Member was the best thing I have done all year. Can't wait to see who's going to UST in Texas!

Happy New Year!!! Thanks for making this year exciting. Proud member of THP Albatross club.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

2017 is definitely starting out with a bang! Mind boggling, blowing however you put it, it is great to be a THP'er. Those that are not members are definitely missing out for sure.

I like THP. I like fun. I like having fun with THPers.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I've been blown away by THP since joining.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Off to a fantastic start! Even without the giveaways, I love being a part of this community. The authenticity here is surreal. Thanks THP!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Strong start to 2017, can't wait to see what the rest of the year has in-store!

I legitimately can't believe all of the different stuff going on right now. It's a great time to be a THPer for sure!

THP has always been a great community and had lots of great events, giveaways and prizes, but just in 2 months it seems this year has blown all the other years away.

Love it!!! With all of the new equipment and announcement that keep rolling out, 2017 is going to be a year to remember

This place is pretty amazing! I can't wait to actually start playing golf this year so I can contribute to some actual golf discussion about my game.

If you can't have fun with all that is going on, you don't have a pulse

I like to have fun and THP delivers in ♠️

Being a member here for a few years I'm always blown away how THP evolves year to year and never gets stagnant, it's incredible.

2017 is off and running with a lot of goodness

I've already had a ton of fun with THP with the Snell event. It's crazy to me how much is already going on and it's only February.

You're starting to play a little to fast and lose for my liking!

Said no one ever on THP! I love the way things are evolving. FUN in the goal here.

It's unreal how much stuff is going on at the moment and it's not letting up anytime soon, Thank you THP!

Unlike Disney, the THP ride is a little different and improved each year. This year has been amazing right from the beginning. My belt is fastened and I'm ready for the ride of a lifetime. Bring it, kind sir!

#GolfIsFun

Back