Who Likes to Have Fun?

My 2017 started off with more fun than I could have imagined at the Kickoff Classic.. I'm hoping for even more fun and having my year end at The Grandaddy!

Fun...it's always tons of fun at events! So ready to get to another one hopefully!

It's unbelievable! Almost a full time job keeping up. Well Done!!

THP continues to do what nobody else has even thought of. The amount of 'Fun' on hand is ridiculous lol.

Kramer "Now are you just saying you want to have some fun? Or do you REALLY want to have some fun?!?!"

This was the first thing I thought of when I read the title. I really want to have some fun.

We are so glad people are having as much fun with it, as we are creating it.
And you have not seen anything yet. So much cool stuff to come content wise.

What a way to start the year. I believe it when you say more to come. The hard part for me (if I were you) would be sitting on all those good ideas. With so much good I'd be in constant turmoil holding it all in. (That's just me though, always had a tough time holding back the good stuff). You've got a lot up your sleeve I'm sure and this year has been awesome so far.

2017 is starting off with a B!ANG! Looking forward to all the awesome things coming this year! Great job JB & GG

2017 is going to be THP's best year yet I have no doubt about it. Always evolving and getting better. We are all going to enjoy the ride.

Super excited for this year! Crossing my fingers for an event invite :) In all seriousness, I can't thank you enough JB, the fact that any of this is possible is mind blowing.

I like fun! Hoping I get the call for an event this year as in previous years, always a blast!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

What a slate and it's only two months in how crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's always something fun going on at THP!! That's the norm!!!

With all the new content, events and contests it's hard to believe it's only February. Can't wait to see what the rest of the year brings!

THP makes every day fun. Can't believe how big 2017 has started off.

I think the fun will continue this coming week...

I think the fun will continue this coming week...

Stop it JB! Wait...DON'T STOP IT!!! This is awesome! Even I don't get selected for some of the events, it's awesome seeing the excitement from the winners and the whole forum!! I can't wait to one day experience one of these awesome events (hopefully this year!).

Well that is an exciting little teaser.

It's definitely going to be a great year for THP and the members of this site; very excited!!!!!!

Woah woah woah woah....

Fun? And golf?

Well duh. I'm in.

There was no doubt in my mind that this was going to be the best year yet for THP. This community is full of awesome and only gets better with age!

You're damn right it is.

This year is going to be killer.

It's going to be close, but we might even hit 5 million this week.

Back