Will Rickie win a major?

Well he Just got married and I think his life settles a bit now. His full focus will be on golf and he will win a major

I sure hope he does, but I just couldn't put money on it. There's too many guys that don't seem to let Sunday bother them that have the same level of talent as Rickie.
I'd bet that he ends his career without one.

I doubt it, he’s got 5 or so wins in 9/10 years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stenson and Sergio both won their first later in their careers.

i don’t think Rickie is a Lee Westwood

definitely think it weighs in him

Hope so, don't think so. But I really do hope so!

I say yes.

I'm pulling for him to but he's got some demons to get over before he does. I can see him winning a Open if it happens.

I think he eventually will, but won't have many in his career. Could see him winning 2 overall.

Yep. I think he does it like Sergio did. Way late in his career.

Unfort, I think not. There are always some where they have the potential all-round game, but it never quite happens for them - they are the yin to the yang who only wins a couple of tournaments and one happens to be a major, and it feels like I'm watching that whenever Rickie is in contention.

Thing is, I wouldn't mind it if he won one - he seems a nice enough bloke.

Stenson and Sergio both won their first later in their careers.

i don’t think Rickie is a Lee Westwood

definitely think it weighs in him

He won a Players, which has the deepest field in golf too.

I think he has a 50/50ish chance. He just seems like he is kind of always a bridesmaid and never a bride.

What's more likely? Rickie winning one or Tiger winning another?

That is a good question right there :unsure:

He's young enough that I think he can do it. He sure has the skills, and hopefully as he ages the drive and determination to get it done will be there.

If Orville Moody could win one, so can Rickie.

I think you should spend a little time reading about Orville Moody’s golf career. He is regarded as being one of the best ball strikers who ever played. Unfortunately, he was an awful putter. He became a prolific winner on the Senior Tour when he adopted the long putter back in the late 80s.

It’s obvious that Rickie has the talent and the game to compete in and win majors. So do many others who tee it up with him. He could end up like Snedeker or Kuchar, someone who will have around 10 PGA wins but no majors.

I wont be surprised either way. He has the ability and overall game to win. I could see him winning any of them and hope he wins the Masters. At the same time, I'm so used to him coming up just short so wouldn't be surprised.

Hot Take: The Players officials becomes a major and he retroactively has a major win....

I mean Sergio nabbed one when we all thought his chances had come and gone. I still think he probably picks one up later in his career. Probably around age 38.

I really hope so, he seems like such a nice, likeable guy and he certainly has game. Just need to put 4 solid rounds together. I see one in the next 2 years.

Back