Will You Create Your Legacy - 2015 #THPLegacy Event

Glad to see the 3d contest is about to roll out. Lets get these teams filled out!

~Rock

Exciting to see third contest get under way.

I'm ready for contest #3 , and another chance to join in on #THPLegacy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I still cannot believe I made the 2nd round pick! Starting yesterday I'm going to concentrate on eating better, getting more flexible and losing weight. I'm just getting back into golf after almost 18 years of only having about 6 rounds. With that being said, I've only about 8 rounds since beginning again in November. Im the guy who seriously shoots 95-100 today but with practice can realistically play "in the 80's" again and that's my goal. I'll be playing more, practicing more, reading more, and preparing mentally to create my #THPLegacy. Good luck to all of you guys... You never know when your chance will come!

I still cannot believe I made the 2nd round pick! Starting yesterday I'm going to concentrate on eating better, getting more flexible and losing weight. I'm just getting back into golf after almost 18 years of only having about 6 rounds. With that being said, I've only about 8 rounds since beginning again in November. Im the guy who seriously shoots 95-100 today but with practice can realistically play "in the 80's" again and that's my goal. I'll be playing more, practicing more, reading more, and preparing mentally to create my #THPLegacy. Good luck to all of you guys... You never know when your chance will come!
Thats a solid gameplan right there.

~Rock

New contest is up!! Good luck everyone!

Entered already, I'm very determined to help out the Ohio team if selected!

Just in case...
0a5a7330ec1aff242678a8101d265d37.jpg

Man love that hole. Only played it twice once in competition. Pars both times.

Ahhhh that walk up the fairway...

Good luck man! I'm sure this is the extra motivation needed to take your game to the next level! I'll be following closely - because it sounds like I'm in a similar situation as you (except shooting 95-105).

Caught myself daydreaming about the #THPLegacy this morning. I try not to because the odds of getting selected for it are pretty long. But, it's hard not to. I imagined myself playing hole 18 on Caledonia. True Blue and Caledonia both have really awesome finishing holes that are very challenging. Some courses pride themselves in having long, uphill, difficult finishing holes. But, these two are not long, but can be tough, especially with a bunch of your buddies watching you finish from the porches. Drives on both need to be controlled and in the short grass. Then the approach is all carry over water to a green that has difficult slopes and undulations that make it hard to hold the green even if you do hit it. I imagined myself lining up for that approach and looking down at my ball, and just before I pulled the trigger, I snapped out of it. Damn! I hope I get to see how that shot turns out. ;)

Caught myself daydreaming about the #THPLegacy this morning. I try not to because the odds of getting selected for it are pretty long. But, it's hard not to. I imagined myself playing hole 18 on Caledonia. True Blue and Caledonia both have really awesome finishing holes that are very challenging. Some courses pride themselves in having long, uphill, difficult finishing holes. But, these two are not long, but can be tough, especially with a bunch of your buddies watching you finish from the porches. Drives on both need to be controlled and in the short grass. Then the approach is all carry over water to a green that has difficult slopes and undulations that make it hard to hold the green even if you do hit it. I imagined myself lining up for that approach and looking down at my ball, and just before I pulled the trigger, I snapped out of it. Damn! I hope I get to see how that shot turns out. ;)

Those are 2 of the best and challenging finishing holes I've played without being unfair. They set up perfectly for an event like #THPLegacy. I hope you get to a chance to see how it plays out too.

Will You Create Your Legacy - 2015 #THPLegacy Event

I haven't experienced personally the greatness of those courses.

However having followed the MC the past two years and watching the video coverage, it looks like two incredible courses.

The chance to create my #THPLegacy along with a great Captain (yes they are both great) and seven THP brothers is something I think about often.

However having followed the MC the past two years and watching the video coverage, it looks like two incredible courses.

The chance to create my #THPLegacy along with a great Captain (yes they are both great) and seven THP brothers is something I think about often.

Well, maybe this is your year to create your personal greatness! With those two new knees anything is possible, and I'm sure the Captains will be motivators.

Cannot agree more with this!
I watch the Coverage of the of past events here.
A lot of emotion expressed at that 18th green.

The Courses,Staffs,Brotherhood,Emotions,Preparations,
Sponsors,And Teams....

Yes please.

...and how I remember lounging in those chairs watching groups come in while drinking a Shandy. Aim for the center of that green. Anything else and you could find yourself in trouble.

I think I'll go hit some clubs today at a golf store. Wilson clubs to be specific. I mean, why not?

~Rock

I played Caledonia a couple years ago. Beautiful course. The 18th is special. We had a group of 44, and it is such a rush to hit the GIR and put for bird with the balcony full. Then go up and watch the rest of the teams come in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played the heritage club and had some nostalgia of my round at Caledonia and True Blue. Everyone who gets into this really should be excited about the venue.

I just played a round of golf at trueblue on the sim today, after an hour practicing at the dome

I ended up playing a very respectable (for me) 85! I had a lot of trouble with this simulator's putting system so I did end up with a 37 putts...

glad to know that this place has True Blue on the sim, now I'll be able to memorise the course before going down there for the legacy

For those vying for spots in this epic event, you absolutely need to check out the Bridgestone and Wilson PGA show threads. Unbelievable new balls and clubs to be drooled over.

For those vying for spots in this epic event, you absolutely need to check out the Bridgestone and Wilson PGA show threads. Unbelievable new balls and clubs to be drooled over.

I've been glued

Yea, I spent a little extra time in those two threads.

I can't tell you how many times I've caught myself smiling just thinking about this event. It has been a real motivator for me recently.

~Rock

I'm going to be doing some massive club fondling down there in july for sure

I just played a round of golf at trueblue on the sim today, after an hour practicing at the dome

I ended up playing a very respectable (for me) 85! I had a lot of trouble with this simulator's putting system so I did end up with a 37 putts...

glad to know that this place has True Blue on the sim, now I'll be able to memorise the course before going down there for the legacy

Putting on a simulator is infuriating haha. Cool that it has Trueblue on it though.

The show coverage has given a new and even more real aspect to #THPLegacy and all the possibilities!

The clock is ticking and my heels are clicking. Just like Dorothy I'm trying to get someplace else :act-up: And while doing so, create MY legacy.

JM

Back