Will You Create Your Legacy - 2015 #THPLegacy Event

Working with KBS right now...Biz might be picking up soon.
Super excited to see what's in the works after those teaser photos!

And the excitement builds!!!

Just be careful near trees with your 6 iron. Ask Adam...

Yeah.....but that was a PXi shaft. I have a feeling a KBS would have been fine in that situation :alien:

big fan of business picking up!

big fan of business picking up!
+1. Not sure if this makes sense, but these last few weeks since winning a spot have been very fast, but very very long as well... I'm sure it will only continue into July

+1. Not sure if this makes sense, but these last few weeks since winning a spot have been very fast, but very very long as well... I'm sure it will only continue into July

It makes perfect sense

Without a doubt. Time is flying by and July will be here before we know it.

Currently watching Paddy on the range at the Masters (via the Masters app). Loving that Wilson Staff cap he's sporting - maybe an option for the Legacy W/S players? I hope so.

Yep. When I get excited about going, it's FOREVER away.

When I think about my training goals, it feels like it's right around the corner.

After playing today, my strategy is becoming more clear for this event. My practice will be very focused on a few particular areas.

Legacy prep for a few of us this weekend. This is the first hole of the weekend, teeing off in front of 20 THPers.

hole1.jpg

This is amazingly awesome #LegacyReady

Word on the street is business is about to pick up on monday

This is stuff we like to hear!

I'm usually not a big fan of Mondays. Next Monday will be an exception.
You and me both! Can't wait to hear what's in stored.

Business picking up has a nice sound to it.

The business side of all of this is outside of my control. Keeping the focus on those things I have control over is key. Working on my swing, revisiting my readings, looking over the yardage book, working on becoming a better person for when this is all said and done will define my legacy. Now I'm not going to say anything silly like I don't spend time thinking about equipment, or daydreaming about pushing a peg in the ground in July. Because I certainly do spend time doing just that. It fuels my desire to be better. It helps me get over that feeling that I don't want to work on me or my game. I know for every day I rest, someone else from the other team is busting thier hump to be better.

A quote my son shared with me tonight:

Men are like steel when they lose their temper they lose thier worth. Chuck Norris.

I love my team. I am working hard because they are working hard. They are working hard because I am working hard. I am working hard because they are working hard...

Full disclosure: Without Legacy, I go to bed with 8500 steps on the Fitbit at 11:15 PM. No way now that I have a team of people holding me accountable.

I'm down 6 lbs since starting my little fitness regimen, and now I'm pretty motivated to step it up a notch.
I've studied True Blue and Caledonia but I think I'm going to amp that up a little bit.

The swing is coming along but there is still a ton of ingraining to do. Reps reps reps is the name of the game for me in April with a lesson at the end of the month to ensure I'm on the right track.

I'm down 6 lbs since starting my little fitness regimen, and now I'm pretty motivated to step it up a notch.
I've studied True Blue and Caledonia but I think I'm going to amp that up a little bit.

The swing is coming along but there is still a ton of ingraining to do. Reps reps reps is the name of the game for me in April with a lesson at the end of the month to ensure I'm on the right track.
Keep up the good work brother. I'm stoked you're fighting in this and on the right team! I know you'll have your game in tip top shape come time. Anything I can do to help, holler. We gotta get out and play again soon. I know you'll do great out there!

65fc25669b62f9294ede5873ca8585c5.jpg

Pretty cool to find one of these during a range visit

Following the Masters all week. If that doesn't get your juices flowing nothing will. This is the one major that just brings the golf season alive for me. I watch it, I study how they react, and I visualize myself in similar situations. How would I react, what shot would I try to play. With this event on the horizon, it's easy for me to visualize being on either True Blue or Caledonia, needing to pull off the shot. It's on like donkey kong!

Looking forward to an awesome start ot the week #Legacy

Last edited:
Back