Will You Watch TGL

Its worth a look. I enjoy a bunch of YouTube golf so this could be another something to glimpse now and then.

I'll give it a try. Curious to see if this as any entertainment value to it.

I'll watch it at first launch and if it's fun I'll keep watch subsequent airings. If not I'll move on to something else.

Highly doubt I will go out of my way to tune in. If I happen to be in a restaurant or bar, or in our clubhouse, and they have it on, I will check it out.

Doubtful...this will feel like watching bowling

Probably, just so I can hopefully figure out how the hell it's gonna work. After that, it's all up in the air.

I might catch bits, and pieces of it, but it's no where my bucket list of things to do.

For me, it relates to much to this PGAt/LIVt soap opera that's going. on.

I just can’t see the appeal of watching other people play sim golf. I have been wrong a million times before but I’ll be shocked if this doesn’t fold inside of two years.

If I have a way to watch it, I will check it out at least. Does seem odd, but eh I love to watch golf.

A lot of it doesn't seem to make sense but I'll check it out.

Not only will I watch it, but I would love to be in the audience. Sounds like a mission for Morgan for a THP experience.

I'll watch one episode to see what it is all about, but I'm betting it won't go much further than that. I have a difficult time warming up to screen golf. But that is just me. More power to people are into it.

I'll check it out for sure to see if I like or not.

Not only will I watch it, but I would love to be in the audience. Sounds like a mission for Morgan for a THP experience.
No thank you.
Our experiences are tied to golf equipment and/or learning

But i’m sure that would be something available for golf fans

Unlikely that I'll really watch. No reason other than I don't have a lot of TV time.

Seems kinda golf not golf. I imagine the top golfer’s and #bro’s will eat it up.

Probably as much as I watch Liv and PGA currently… sooo no

Sure, I'll give it a shot.

Yes, actually looking forward to it. For the most part, regular golf coverage (even LIV) has become so stale that a change of pace will be nice.

I'll give a try, sure.

I’ll definitely check it out. Interesting concept. How frequently I watch will be dependent on initial impressions…

I watch all golf, from college to the PGAT and everything in between so I'll watch this. Yesterday for example, I had recorded an LET event and watched that.

I'm actually kind of looking forward to this. I hope we get to see golfers' personalities more.

Back