Will You Watch TGL

Yes it’s golf

Yup, I will check it out.

I’ll check it out at least once to see what it’s all about

Well considering I have no idea what it is... I guess not?
I really don't follow much News about Golf. Guess I'd rather be on here, playing, or watching PGA/LPGA.
Am I banned? 😉

Doubt I will. Only so much I can watch these days and at the moment goes towards the sports. This whole thing is weird to me.

No. I don’t watch “real” golf very much. Can’t see myself sitting through this.

I’m not likely to block off time to make sure I watch it, but if I’m scrolling looking for something on and happen on it then yeah I’d check it out.

Was just thinking about the TGL on my drive today. Will watch interested to see all the formats and how it lays out.

Teams are nearly all set.
SoFi is all in
Do you care? Will you watch?

Seems strange to have cities with teams where they don’t play, and the participants are not connected.
The cities struck me as odd too. I will watch but hope it isn’t going to be hokey. I love Tiger and the way he plays golf but he is brutal at trash talking.

Will we get some kind of quote from the teams similar to Bubba’s “Everyone knows the aces” in the future? 😂

I’m going to check it out and give it a chance. It looks like it could be a fun watch

Yeah. Not going to go out of my way and set time aside but if I am home and nothing else is on I will.

I am sure I will turn to see if it can hold my limited attention span!

I’ll certainly will be checking it out, interested in seeing the tech especially the putting green.

I will tune in to watch because of the star power but I'd be shocked if I continued to

100% in

I'll wash my hair with aluminum foil first

More golf is good - I’ll check it out

No, I don’t bother watching golf anymore. Since the crying on the Golf Channel and PGA telecasts about the LIV Tour I can’t stand listening to them.

I will check it out. How long I stick with it will depend on the product they put out of course.

I'll check it out, if nothing else because the tech is cool

Back