JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Teams are nearly all set.
SoFi is all in
Do you care? Will you watch?

Seems strange to have cities with teams where they don’t play, and the participants are not connected.

I want to watch it. I probably won't be a consistent viewer just like the tour but I'll give it a chance.

I may watch it once to see what it's all about.

I might tune in to see the format, but it's not something I am thinking is must see tv and if I miss it, I wont scramble to find the replay.

Trying Fox Tv GIF by BH90210

I’ll definitely watch to see what this is about

Hope it’s good

Doubt It Season 8 GIF by The Office

I am going to watch, why not, something on the TV while I THP.

i'll watch just to see what it's about. gotta give it a chance. i did that with liv and really didn't enjoy the product at all.

I'll check it out

It’s interesting from a sociology experiment.
Since LIV
Elevated Super Events
Team Golf
Exhibition Golf

Hmmmm.

No. It’s not meant for me. In their own words, it’s targeted to those who don’t watch traditional golf. My guess is the Asian market, that wants to see Boston, New York, and LA on their screens, regardless of the actual connection or lack there of to the cities themselves.

I will probably watch at least in the beginning. I’m not sure what the draw would be but I’ll give it a shot and go from there.

I'll watch it the first few times its on to see. With the format they posted, it feels like it will depend much more on the players interaction.

I'll check it out. I think this could be fun to sit around with your buddies and bet on it.

Yeah I'll give it a chance to see what it's all about.

I have zero idea who is on any team except JT. Just saw the format though and it sounds like it's at least worth a try to watch

I’ll watch at least once.

I will check it out. But I am honestly not very interested in this.. Feels like fancy pants Holey Moley but less fun.

I think I have hit the point of golf saturation. I am kinda getting over all of it.

Available on ESPN? If so, then yes.

I'll check it out, but I'm not too interested in this either on the face of it. Maybe it's more engaging than I'm imagining, who knows.

I’ll watch the first few. If the golfers are engaging it will likely keep me around.

I’m curious to see how they transition from sim golf into the actual built green.

Only if I am flipping through the channels and it is on.

Back