Wilson C300 and C300 Forged Irons

I give up..... apart from the obvious c300f head, what am I looking at?
330af37468be828de4ed9c2fa292222d.jpg

I give up..... apart from the obvious c300f head, what am I looking at?

Just a nice picture of the head as it is about to get reshafted.

Any long term feedback on users of the forged???.......or the non forged?

I don’t know what you consider long term but I have had these since November and this that know that is long term in my bag haha.

I played yesterday in conf weather and **** another round well below my handicap, since putting these irons in the bag my scores have been well below my average. That’s the best judge for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t know what you consider long term but I have had these since November and this that know that is long term in my bag haha.

I played yesterday in conf weather and **** another round well below my handicap, since putting these irons in the bag my scores have been well below my average. That’s the best judge for me

I hope I can take a few swings with these in Charleston & see how they feel compared to my z565's (but I imagine those Steelfiber shafts are gonna be too boardy for my weak-ass swing lol!)

I hope I can take a few swings with these in Charleston & see how they feel compared to my z565's (but I imagine those Steelfiber shafts are gonna be too boardy for my weak-ass swing lol!)

Hit mine all you want
If my old weak body can swing them I know you can

First round, only a few shots with the C300F. Only a few shots with any iron as I played the whites so most holes were driver wedge (shouldn't have been driver but I had a new to me G400 Max to put thru its paces).

But on most of my eight shots with iron in total through 16 holes (only played 16), I did compare them to my CF16's.

Iron swing was off. Wedges, hybrid and driver were just fine but I was coming up and out of my few iron swings. Especially off the tee, oddly enough.

So that gave me a good chance to test forgiveness for me off of thinned shots because that's what I was hitting. And there, the CF16 was the clear winner. Like, by 15-20 more yards with 6-iron, the winner.

My best shot with an iron though was with the C300F, a pured 8-iron on the par 3 third hole. Pin was cut back left, tough to get there, I played it safe aiming for center of the green. Exactly what I'd intended, started center with a soft draw leaving me a 15' putt for bird. Missed, but the tee shot was satisfying.

It seems that anywhere else on the face, they're the equal to my CF16's. But those thinned shots and their results... if the trend continues, will weigh heavily into my decision.

Got 9 in yesterday and 9 after work today. Talking 300F .
These are a great looking iron.
They just about have the perfect look, and shape.
Not to bulky (15 h/c ) and not to slim.
They really give you a lot of confidence standing over the ball.
Hit a couple of thin shots, but no shanks.
Yes I know the shanks are a swing flaw, but at the moment these irons exube confidence:)
A couple of real birdie chances including a 7 iron 150ish with a 3/4 swing 2 feet from the hole .

Just an update I am still really liking this irons. Very underrated iron IMO. Gives every thing I am looking for in a iron. Great look, great feel and rather foregiving. I know these irons are towards the end of their cycle so I wound say to start looking for some deal.

I am thinking about tinkering a bit and may throw some recoils to replace the steel fibers. Might make for some interesting numbers

I just hit these at my local Golftown. Did a comparison between the C300 and Cobra Forged Tec Black. I wanted to hit and compare the i500, AP2, and 919 Forged but I was too tired after my round.

But between the C300, CFTB and my Apex CF16s...I have to say, the C300s are the best of the bunch. They are buttery smooth and I found on toe hits, the C300s were just better. Pured strikes, the Cobra just flew farther. Hard to compare spin #'s because they didn't have the same shafts in both but the only downside of the C300 is my spin was low - around 4500 on a 7i. Might be ok for me given I have a pretty high launch though. I really need to get these into my preferred shaft(s) and try these out...or just find some heads and throw them on. Pretty sure I've just found my next set though.

I just hit these at my local Golftown. Did a comparison between the C300 and Cobra Forged Tec Black. I wanted to hit and compare the i500, AP2, and 919 Forged but I was too tired after my round.

But between the C300, CFTB and my Apex CF16s...I have to say, the C300s are the best of the bunch. They are buttery smooth and I found on toe hits, the C300s were just better. Pured strikes, the Cobra just flew farther. Hard to compare spin #'s because they didn't have the same shafts in both but the only downside of the C300 is my spin was low - around 4500 on a 7i. Might be ok for me given I have a pretty high launch though. I really need to get these into my preferred shaft(s) and try these out...or just find some heads and throw them on. Pretty sure I've just found my next set though.

They really are good irons.
It’s a shame some people don’t give them a shot because of brand recognition.

They really are good irons.
It’s a shame some people don’t give them a shot because of brand recognition.

get me your setup and I'll game them with no problem.

Any C300 forged owners know if the black Wilson badge on the back of the club scratches of super easily? I can use a fingernail to get it off. Normal?
371027a92b951f697b7a4c82992085c1.jpg

Thanks! Being someone who cleans his clubs far too frequent, in guessing these will just all come off.

Thinking a silver badge with black infill might look pretty good.

Anyone know what the hosel diameter is on the C300 forged are? I've checked numerous sites and searches and I can't seem to track it down. I'm guessing/hoping it's .370.

Anyone know what the hosel diameter is on the C300 forged are? I've checked numerous sites and searches and I can't seem to track it down. I'm guessing/hoping it's .370.

.370 hosel ID

Been playing golf for 15 years and never purchased a brand new set before. This past birthday weekend, I pulled the trigger and ordered my set from Edwin Watts here in OP, Kansas. It's going to be the C300 Forged, 5-PW, DG S300, +2 upright as we determined that helped the push during the demo.

Terribly excited. Will post them when I get em!

Been playing golf for 15 years and never purchased a brand new set before. This past birthday weekend, I pulled the trigger and ordered my set from Edwin Watts here in OP, Kansas. It's going to be the C300 Forged, 5-PW, DG S300, +2 upright as we determined that helped the push during the demo.

Nice. Enjoy them. Really underrated set of irons

I hit sposey's a bunch last weekend, and they are on my ponder list. Enjoy them.

Right in the bag!

uOGFE6.png

Looking good matty!

Came close a couple of times with the P, today was the day. Pin at front of green, one hop and into the hole. Par 3 at my home course.
c4a5b3c5a95cdaae2cea0c714c2e427a.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn COL-L29 met Tapatalk

Back