Wilson Staff C100 Irons Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow, you guys threw Dan right into the deep end. Some good reviews coming out right out of the gate! I really like the looks of these irons. I don't need a new set of irons, but I want a new set, and if my wife asked me which ones I wanted, a set of Wilson's would be on that list.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great review Dan, I need to have a set of these irons, between the time I have spent with them and your review, I will be working on getting a set. Great job dude.

Excellent review. I love the looks of these heads, and from the review it sounds like they are a lot like the Di11s. Miss-hits aren't penalized too badly, but you know if you didn't catch the ball dead on.

Nice review, Dan. These look like a great set for someone who is looking for some solid distance without sacrificing feel or performance.

Love the way they look. Great review.

Great review. These have moved to the top of list to try. Now to find a dealer that has them.

Freaking love these. Cannot wait to try them out.

• Admin
Another solid review Dan. I haven't seen these in person, but I am a fan. Everything sounds really promising, and love how easy it was for you to get these up and out of the rough.

Awesome review Dan! I'm in love with the looks of these irons and the versatility these provide is exactly what I look for in an iron. These look like winners to me. :thumb:

I like the mix of finishes. Seems to have improved the durability.

These look pretty much like the C11s from the top, but looking at the first few pictures the soles seem wider. Is this the case, or is it just a trick of perspective and these are pretty much the same as the C11s?

Great review Dan. These certainly have a unique look, not bad.

Well done Dan, the C line within Wilson has always caught my attention, Sounds like a great set to fit into people's games.

I've noticed the sole of the new C100 is just as wide as the D line, which I like considering from the review it took nothing away from the ability to work the ball in either direction. Great looking iron.

Nice work Dan! I really like the looks of these irons, WS is really bringing it with their 2014 lineup.

Nice review Dan! Really want to try hitting these as they were what I was fit for on the Wilson site for irons. I like the grips and the look of the heads as well.

Great review Dan

I like the two tone they should not show wear as quickly

Nicely done buddy! I'm usually more into the more classic looks for irons, but these do look great. Thanks bro

Love that two-tone look at address. I'll have to hit these one of these days. Never loved the Ci11's, but that was a long time ago. Great info here Dan and again - well thought out and executed review.

Dan, I finally got to sit down and read without having to stop and yell at delinquents.

That is a really thorough, concise, well done review my friend. Well freaking done.

I like the looks of these a lot, I was surprised they weren't longer given the specs as you mentioned, but the consistency seems to really make amends for that.

Great read Dan. Irons look great and really performed as designed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Really good write up. It seems as if these are in the same unique category as the AP 2's.

I agree with everyone. I thought Dan's review was very good. That it was his first makes it more admirable. I probably look too much good news about Wilson Staff. The big guys don't need more fans so I have kind of decided to root with these guys.
Still these clubs appear to be well thought out and fit into what a control player needs AND what they might not need.
The funny thing for me is that the C club seems to be the hardest set for me to find to hit. Again, first class job.

Last thought At $599.00 SRP These are a great deal.

Last edited:
Back