To be fair, it it came from a Tour fitter, they might be talking about people that can actually hit the center of the club face with a little speed 😂
It’s still the devil, Bobby Boucher.

To be fair, it it came from a Tour fitter, they might be talking about people that can actually hit the center of the club face with a little speed 😂
hate those guys with their smug little smiles and those beady eyes

I’m gonna need 17/1700 to not mentally wreck another wave of golfers.
oh no...its back!
Not going to lie, I thought of the two of you when I heard it.
And just to be fair, this is not the first time I've heard the 17/17 from a Wilson Rep about their drivers.

While we're talking about it a bit, I do hope to see some solid forward movement in the metalwoods with the next generation. I think DynaPower had some promise, but wasn't really a driver designed to fit in many amateur bags.

I'd like to see a carbon driver designed with more forgiveness and with some adjustability. Something more similar to DS X or Max where you can change ball flight and forgiveness with a weight switch.

Not going to lie, I thought of the two of you when I heard it.
And just to be fair, this is not the first time I've heard the 17/17 from a Wilson Rep about their drivers.
That’s just not a good thing to pitch to mortals. Oof.

While we're talking about it a bit, I do hope to see some solid forward movement in the metalwoods with the next generation. I think DynaPower had some promise, but wasn't really a driver designed to fit in many amateur bags.

I'd like to see a carbon driver designed with more forgiveness and with some adjustability. Something more similar to DS X or Max where you can change ball flight and forgiveness with a weight switch.
The Dynapower Driver started out hot and then cooled off quickly.
I agree that they need a Mid Season release of a "MAX" 9Kish driver.
Tough to move product without it.

The Dynapower Driver started out hot and then cooled off quickly.
I agree that they need a Mid Season release of a "MAX" 9Kish driver.
Tough to move product without it.
They are close I think. It was a good start and the Titanium hit a lot of bases. The problem was that I think the Titanium was seen as inferior with the big Carbon push. Just my subjective opinion.

They are close I think. It was a good start and the Titanium hit a lot of bases. The problem was that I think the Titanium was seen as inferior with the big Carbon push. Just my subjective opinion.

I’d drop the pricing on both drivers now to encourage people to try the driver, FW and hybrid while they’re testing irons. Based on their current product cycle they’ll drop new woods the start of 2025. Might as well start cleaning up inventory.

Back