CONTEST Win a Srixon Driver with Adam Rank: The Worst Golf Podcast Episode 5

That's such an awesome story

He was fun to listen too. I’m not a FF fan at all but I just followed him. He needs to get the instagram handle situation under control lol. Maybe he can bribe the kid with some signed swag 🤣

Get off at 1 so will be listening as soon as I get home.

I think Adam’s worst take was playing with a single ball for too long. Now I never have this problem losing a couple a round, but if the finish of the ball is all gone, the dimples are worn off, and it looks like an old gutta percha, then it is time to restore the ball in play to factory condition with a new one. There is a reason the tech is there on that outer cover.

Not an entry... but Adams love for every team that isn't Green Bay is a horrible take.

I disagree with his swapping out the Srixon divide for the soft feel just because the course is less quality. The divide looks too cool to ever be removed if that's your normal gamer

That was as awesome as I had hoped for. I really enjoyed hearing Adam talk about golf more than anything. Apparently our games are similar like our first names!

My disagreement w/ him would be hoping to get Pitts in 3rd round. I think Pitts is fantastic but I subscribe to the wait on TE theory for drafts.

Great stuff on the podcast, it was fun listening to Adam and some of his stories. I do disagree with how long he plays a ball however that is not really a big problem for me as it will be gone before too long.

Great show. I realize why I got out of fantasy football! Great job ADAM. Just play golf!

Really enjoed this. Adams story about the guy picking up his ball reminded me how much i hate people doing that. If there are people on the course on a different hole i always assume it is one of theirs and never touch it. If anything if they are close enough i try to let them know there is a ball here i mean how hard is that.

Last edited:
The thing I disagree with is playing a ball that is shredded and abused until you lose it. There does come a time when you throw it in the shag bag and play with a fresh ball. The Mojo rant was pretty good though, confronting the guy in the parking lot was just classic! :drinks:

Last edited:
Disagree with Adam not picking up errant balls on the course - especially when you show up to the course at 6am. That is a lost ball and makes a great range ball or your goto over the water ball.

I look forward to all of these midwesterners telling us in a few years they are staying there when they retire. :ROFLMAO:
Wellll, thats a different story. I will for sure be a snow bird. Ill take my summers over lets say FL, GA, AZ, NC, SC etc.

May have to rename the post cast because this was really good.

I disagree with .5 PPR - Receivers job is to catch the ball they get tons of yards they dont need more points.
Same boat here. Was going to post this after listening. I think all of my leagues at full ppr.
I also think there are too many qbs and in normal 12 team leagues you have to go superflex at this point to have any value for most important position.

that was a fun listen! The intern story at the beginning was top tier! Was also busting up at the Mojo ball moment. Use to play those and think they were amazing :LOL:

The fantasy football talk was really fun. Draft is Monday and the Dameon Pierce talk was hilarious because I thought I'd be sneaky getting him later. But I guess he's going to be well known :p

Wellll, thats a different story. I will for sure be a snow bird. Ill take my summers over lets say FL, GA, AZ, NC, SC etc.
So you are in fact leaving...:ROFLMAO:

So you are in fact leaving...:ROFLMAO:
Like part time :ROFLMAO:. I cannot believe my wife's parents have not left Michigan :oops:

I enjoyed the intern story and the golf course / golf ball stories. I can understand how he was affected by the Nike Mojo. I disagree with his take on St. Louis sports. St. Louis should have an NFL Team.

Really fun listen. Love the George Costanza-like story. “I can’t even give this to his parents” made me lol.

I’d respectfully disagree with Adam that any St. Louis fan should be happy for the Rams or not hold it against them for moving the team.

Really fun listen. Love the George Costanza-like story. “I can’t even give this to his parents” made me lol.

I’d respectfully disagree with Adam that any St. Louis fan should be happy for the Rams or not hold it against them for moving the team.
I mean seriously, who wants a signed punter jersey.

Back