CONTEST Win this New OGIO Backpack and Gift Card from Budget Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Under Armour backpack with our company logo
2. New golf shoes!

1. I'm actually using an OGIO backpack that work gave with their logo
2. Cobra speedzone 3 wood

1- Jansport for taking my laptop places, Milwaukee for my tools.

2- Hybrid and some balls.

1. Outdoor Backpack that's just functioning enough to use it for work and travel.
2. I haven't purchased a new putter in over 25 years. Long overdue to retire my Dad's original Ping B60. Looking to buy a putter made this century.

Lululemon backpack
It's between a Callaway Super Hybrid or put it towards some Puma CloudSpun polos and Puma Proadapt shoes. There's always a new driver too. I could replace FW woods. Maybe a new golf swing completely? The gc would be put to good use that's for sure :)

Using a Red Star Tec backpack now. Would probably use the gift card towards some new wedges.

1: adidas backpack
2: fresh pair of Golf shoes and fairway wood

right now I’m using a Tigernu backpack and this would be a major upgrade!

I’ve been popping spikes loose on my shoes over the past few rounds and the threads are getting a little worn. 100% new shoes

1. What kind of backpack are you using now? Old beat up Roots backpack.
  2. What are you thinking about buying from Budget Golf with your gift card? Some golf shirts and new pair of pants. Haven’t bought anything for years, need something new in the closet.

Currently use a laptop bag would love a backpack.

And would use a giftcard on a couple of new wedges. Thanks for the opportunity.

My backpack is so old the tags worn off.....East....something, guess I'm do for a new one. That and and a FW wood. Love my 3 wood but still have about a 15 yard gap between my 3W and my mostly reliable hybrid. I'm thinking a 5 from Budget Golf.

Currently have a Swiss Gear backpack

Would buy a new push cart or Bushnell Wingman speaker with the gift card

1. Currently backpackless as my wife stole my Swiss backpack claiming it was “ours” even though she hadn’t used it until The Rona hit.
2. Buying balls here, I’ve lost a crap ton the last 4 rounds. And even though I’ve lost a ton, my handicap isn’t going up.

Thanks to Budget Golf and THP for the contest!
1. What kind of backpack are you using now?
Eastpak.
2. What are you thinking about buying from Budget Golf with your gift card?
Bushnell pro xe.

A very worn Old Navy one.
I would look to get a new putter or gag wedge.
Thanks!

Sweet giveaway!

I'm currently using the smaller Ogio Alpha Convoy 320 backpack when packing light but switching to a Swiss Gear when having to go heavier.

I'd use the gift card to purchase a new ClicGear 8.0+ push cart.

I'm using an old Oakley backpack, that thing has been all over the place and needs replacing. I'd use the gift card to buy a new putter and maybe some more sweet Puma gear

No backpack as of now.
Thinking of using it on a new set of wedges or holding it for use on the new G425 driver when it eventually comes out stateside.

The backpack I use is a High Sierra backpack. If I was to win the gift card I would definitely upgrade my golf bag. Currently using an old Nike bag.

1. Currently have an Ogio Street backpack. It is branded by my employer.

2. I will purchase either a new hybrid for me or wedges for my son.

1. I’m using an old Ogio backpack.

2. I need a new driver so this would help me procure that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still time to jump into this one.

1. I use a Swiss gear backpack for work.

2. I’ll probably grab an arccos with it.

1. My current backpack is an Ogio....and I love it
2. Probably add another flat stick to the collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back