WITB Photo edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
8d3aa0cf2cbbfcf5becc53bfc780f896.jpg

Nice setup Joseph.

Love all that blue in there.

I have to agree with jman that set up of blue looks very sharp. Nice bag.

FINALLY!

Bag, wedges, hybo, and fairway came in today.

DSC_0528_zpswzh3tedq.jpg

DSC_0529_zpspomcoeiv.jpg

DSC_0530_zpscewlvff9.jpg

DSC_0531_zpszcuuwe28.jpg

DSC_0537_zpsg9ukl5bv.jpg

Not the best pic's but I was trying to get other club pics taken before losing light.

Nice set up, James.

Expectations - a terrible thing to have when you are a high handicap player.

Awfully #volty

Looking very awesome James!

Picking up the irons for less than a used SeeMore. Time to experiment! !

Very nice Jman!! This has got to be my favourite thread to look at. It's the ultimate window shop.

Wow Jman beautiful setup! Always make me smile to look through this thread and see the eye candy.

Damn skippy it is!

Saw all those Volty woods/hybrids at Golf Galaxy tonight...it looks so good in person. Great looking setup! Will be interesting to see how long it lasts! :alien:

Those Nike irons look awesome in that bag, James. Great setup.

I hadn't done this in a while either, and my clubs are sitting like eight feet away...not anticipating too many changes this year. Maybe an 815 Alpha before long, maybe a new cart bag, who knows.

IMG_1278_zpskrt77c3c.jpg

IMG_1279_zps5ld9gltg.jpg

IMG_1280_zpszc9ng6jq.jpg

I hadn't done this in a while either, and my clubs are sitting like eight feet away...not anticipating too many changes this year. Maybe an 815 Alpha before long, maybe a new cart bag, who knows.

IMG_1278_zpskrt77c3c.jpg

Alabama grad? Or just really like elephants?

IMG_1280_zpszc9ng6jq.jpg

Love the setup and especially love the elephant and the bag tag. Really wish they sent them out this year with the Albatross Membership as well. Wanna show my pride lol. Not complaining at all though!! Love everything we got!

James that bag & that set up looks great together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back